Reviews for Please, Save Me
Devil0Child chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Are you going to post the sequel? I would really love to read it! I need closure!
tanya2byour21 chapter 28 . 9/10/2008
Oh please write a sequel to this please. I want to know what is going to happen next for them. Please please please write a sequel.

Tanya
Pinayprincesa chapter 28 . 1/6/2008
Aw so sweet!
aphotshot chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
where is the sequal?
CLP'sGirl52886 chapter 13 . 4/20/2006
ROTFLMAO! That is the funnest chapter I have ever read! keep it up!
sasha Suskind chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Copy of of the bodyguard
wrestlenascargirl chapter 28 . 2/3/2006
i so loved this story. you are such an excellent author. i love every story of yours i've read and now i'm off to read some of the others. keep up the great work.

stacy
NSB chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
OH Hell NO Missy IT CANT END LIKE THIS! EVIL EVIL! U R REALLY TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL SOON! PLEASE! HEY WHY DONT YA DO A SPIN OFF from the Batista/Melina segment something short and full of nookie HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! LATER! Can wait for the nee fics coming!:)
pianogal chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
Find it soon woman! Please! I can't believe you stopped a story there! Ah! LMAO

Kim
pinkstarsx chapter 28 . 12/22/2005
Oh no! I can't believe its over *sigh* it was so good! Great job!
viper-sa chapter 28 . 12/21/2005
claps, congragulations on finishing the story. i really liked it :) Have a happy christmas :)
viper-sa chapter 24 . 12/19/2005
nah i can't get the nookie off my brain lol, wonder what she's gonna do. great job, can't wait for the next chapters to pop up :)
NSB chapter 24 . 12/19/2005
Im not a happy camper LOl kidding ...Im guessing we r having a bit of a juicy nookie we! LOL *hoping* Anywho please keep updating please please!
pianogal chapter 24 . 12/19/2005
WHAT! come back! finally i think you might actually get the two of them together and then... you stop. get your little booty back here...RIGHT NOW! Please? loved it!

Kim
FloridaorBust151 chapter 24 . 12/19/2005
Ok, taht was so NOT COOL! I can't believe you left us all hanging...actually, i can but still! You better hurry up and update!