Reviews for Sleep
derek chapter 1 . 6/5
kim saying to ron you know you could have kissed me back then
hmclrk chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
read this again. I don't know how many times this makes but it still makes me cry.
Lazyfreak1017 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
kim would loose her catchfraze if she married him but still they are just too cute together.
Soldier78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really cool that you used Jackson's last words. Nice one shot!
The Black Gandhi chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good 1 even tho it got tough 2 read once I realized Kim was dead. Always hate reading stories where either Kim or Ron die but tastefully done tho. Another great 1 Captain
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Buaaah! Sniff. Simply beautiful. Nice work! ¡_¡
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aw, I really like it
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Danm it! I hate death fics. I don't think I can take any more stories like this. I was so happy at the beginning, but when you started saying "never again" a skip a heart beat. I was like "NO! PLEASE LE IT NOT BE..." Extremely sad. Sigh..

Danny
Nutzkie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Quite a one-shot! Fantastic work as usual, Captain.

I especially like the quote from Stonewall Jackson.

Nutzkie...
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This one made me cry more than any of the others by the Captain. I have a song that would go perfectly: "Winter" by Joshua Radin.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
great shot. i enjoyed it
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Boo! You made me go all "aw.. so sweet" and then "ah saddness!". I guess that means you did a good job.
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
You Should write more deathfics... You're god at them they just have that "sad, gloomy" mood ya'know. Write more.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I bow to you; my tongue cleaves to the roof of my mouth; your writing prowess has grown even since you started "Lotus Bloom"-or else you were just holding back.

This one was just right; underplayed; no saccarine teen cuteness, no death histrionics
Molloy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I didn't know if you meant that Kim was to be buried or cremated (not sure how you feel about that). I had assumed cremation when I first read it. In any case my first impression reminded me of this poem.

"It nearly cancels my fear of death, my dearest said,

When I think of cremation. To rot in the earth

Is a loathsome end, but to roar up in flame—besides, I am used to it,

I have flamed with love or fury so often in my life,

No wonder my body is tired, no wonder it is dying.

We had a great joy of my body. Scatter the ashes."

-Robinson Jeffers