Reviews for Sleep
Lazyfreak1017 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
kim would loose her catchfraze if she married him but still they are just too cute together.
Soldier78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really cool that you used Jackson's last words. Nice one shot!
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good 1 even tho it got tough 2 read once I realized Kim was dead. Always hate reading stories where either Kim or Ron die but tastefully done tho. Another great 1 Captain
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Buaaah! Sniff. Simply beautiful. Nice work! ¡_¡
Kipcha chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aw, I really like it
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Danm it! I hate death fics. I don't think I can take any more stories like this. I was so happy at the beginning, but when you started saying "never again" a skip a heart beat. I was like "NO! PLEASE LE IT NOT BE..." Extremely sad. Sigh..

Danny
Nutzkie chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Quite a one-shot! Fantastic work as usual, Captain.

I especially like the quote from Stonewall Jackson.

Nutzkie...
beeftony chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This one made me cry more than any of the others by the Captain. I have a song that would go perfectly: "Winter" by Joshua Radin.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
great shot. i enjoyed it
Midzst chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Boo! You made me go all "aw.. so sweet" and then "ah saddness!". I guess that means you did a good job.
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
You Should write more deathfics... You're god at them they just have that "sad, gloomy" mood ya'know. Write more.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I bow to you; my tongue cleaves to the roof of my mouth; your writing prowess has grown even since you started "Lotus Bloom"-or else you were just holding back.

This one was just right; underplayed; no saccarine teen cuteness, no death histrionics
Molloy chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I didn't know if you meant that Kim was to be buried or cremated (not sure how you feel about that). I had assumed cremation when I first read it. In any case my first impression reminded me of this poem.

"It nearly cancels my fear of death, my dearest said,

When I think of cremation. To rot in the earth

Is a loathsome end, but to roar up in flame—besides, I am used to it,

I have flamed with love or fury so often in my life,

No wonder my body is tired, no wonder it is dying.

We had a great joy of my body. Scatter the ashes."

-Robinson Jeffers
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Okay, now that I'm getting my feet back under me, am writing again and getting all my chores done, do I finally sit down to start reading some of my friends stories and I get THIS! OH, you are a cruel, cruel man! I didn't have a clue until the 'eternal sleep' paragraph. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Keep up the good work as always.
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great story! And, about the fourth season. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! Some idiot at school told me that they were going to cancel the series! Oh, thank god, we made a difference! But, to my curiosity, what's the fourth season about? Is it right after the movie? Oh, I hope so! Keep up the great work, Captain! ;-)

-Mackenzie Yoon (CelestialTime93)