Reviews for Three Things That Last
Cookiecutter97 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great job! I enjoyed it very very much!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good story. Thank you, L.
Cathy Cooper chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for your story. I enjoyed it very much. I liked how Elizabeth became a patriot. I also really liked that you arranged for Ben to talk to Mr. Merriman first.
ThroughHazelEyes51 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I read this story awhile ago and then I lost the link, finally as a member of fanfiction myself now I'm glad that I found it again and wanted to say how much I loved this, it was a good read!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
really well written. Enjoyed how Ben was able to fish for info without her recognizing him at first.
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was really, really good. You just feel such a range of emotions for the characters in this fic. First you feel bad for Felicity because you think that it might be possible that Ben's dead. And then you're happy because he's alive. And THEN you feel great because he asks her to marry him!

This was EPIC. Kudos.
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow, this was an awesome story! Very good job, I enjoyed it immensely. Everyone seemed very much in character and I'm glad to see another Ben/Felicity fan. Huzzah! P Keep up the awesome work. D

Ryan Brooklyn
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
very nice
The Magical Fairy chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey can u make one for Kaya?
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I Love it! Great story!
xXACCEBXx chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Felicity and Ben forever! This is an awesome story. I loved every bit of it. You even got the language right. You rock!

s Dream chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I luved it
Rose chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aww! I love Felicity and Ben! I just wish they were older in the books so stuff like this could happen!
lcamca chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
yeah, baby! now thats how u write a fanfic, lol!