Reviews for Transformation
AnimeMew chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
please update your story soon...oh and please seperate it a bit more so that I and your other fans don't get confuzzled...it's moving too fast!...does kags have doggy ears yet?
MizuKitsune248 chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Woha! slow down! your takeing things to fast! Otherwise it was good. But what do you mean by 'i hope i domt get ears like InuYasha?' I think he has cute ears! hmph. anyway, plz update!
Neckroz209 chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
this si cool its so added to my wathclist favs and author fav list
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
I Love The Chapter:9 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Teneche Hyuga chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
cool chapter... p.s i think you know who i am...(Jamie kozlovsky... DPMS...Karate)
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
I Love The Chapter:8 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
XCyrus the angel of deathX chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
HEH i fainlly found you MWHAHAHAHAHA... eh just kiddin but really good story, i wonder thhough have ever visted areas OUTSIDE anime? You should and i don't mean Video games i'm talking movies, like Godzilla, or aliens or somthing but c'mon i've already got four stories up and running and i'm new, c'mon not to be mean but step outside your comfort zone.

XDarkmasterX
Vexarian chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Inuyasha doesnt need a shard to go through the well only Kagome does.
Leshaya chapter 7 . 2/7/2006
This is a good story. You should try to add more detail into it though, like thoughts, descriptions, actions, stuff like that. Like filler stuff. Good job!
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
I Love The Chapter:7 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
MegaKiraraLover chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
love it, keep writing, make sure you proofread afterward.
juusan'ya chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Great update, What is the name of her sword? What powers does it have? Update soon, please.
Endevorer chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
oh getting better, i wonder what will that new sword do
juusan'ya chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
good job it was worth the wait. please update soon
Endevorer chapter 5 . 1/11/2006