Reviews for Hontou no Watashi
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very good. *claps* I have yet to finish the anime, but this seems like an interesting pairing.

~first His and Her circumstances fanfic that I read~
Saddletank chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Yeah, I always thought there was something interesting going on with Maho. Her relationship with the dentist almost twice her age (maybe) indicates a girl willing to do things that convention frowns on. And of course they always say that you hurt the person you love (the wall of silence episode).

I plan to do something rather unusual with Maho in a fic I'm planning - she just strikes me as such a quiet powerful emotional girl who keeps things hidden.
volcomsurf chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
have you read the manga? anyways. are you gonna keep writing this story. it would be pretty interesting i've never read any kare kano fanfiction yet and its pretty much a funny twist to it
ShadowHexx771 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Cute. I've never seen the anime, but while reading the manga, I always sensed a deeper relationship between Yukino and Maho Well, at least from Maho's side.

Good job.
Cookies9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I didn't really understand what you were getting at because I haven't seen the anime. I'm still in the process of finishing the mangas.