Reviews for JLG: 2 - Fight The Good Fight
Anonimo chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Historia muy interesante, bien escrita, me agrada la interaccion de Selina y Bruce. Helena Wayne esta muy bien personificada.
Reis chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This is an amazing story. I was in the mood for a well-written BMCWHelena fic... and I found one! Such a good read.
darklover chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I enjoyed reading this fic and I also like that it was BMCW. I like both BMCW and BMWW and it seems to me that BMCW isn't really popular ever since JL came out on tv.
El Varon chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Imagine my surprise when I happened to see a Justice League story you wrote. And even more surprised was I to see that it was #2. So, I went back and read the first, and then the second.

That being said, let me say that inasmuch as I am not particularly fond of Batman/Catwoman relationships in stories, I found this to be quite interesting. Interesting characters.
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I totally despise the BMCW ship and all things related to it but... THIS WAS AWESOME! The flight between Lra and Helena was cool. Ending was funny. I liked it.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Impressive work. I like how you took the future in Justice League fashion and weaved and twisted it to your own interpretation. Even though I am avid fan of your gargoyles work I say don't leave this from by the wayside. It has such marvelous potential.

The Harletwins were especially great as villains. It'll be interesting to see their mother (Harley?).