Reviews for What to Really Expect When You're Expecting
Natalie chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
This was brilliant! I love the pregnancy twist. Only Hermione would know such a spell. It was a great story. I would love to read another story, but this time Hermione going through it, or a double pregency. Hermione and Ron pregnant at the same time. Really funny and great. Thank you for sharing.
KatSkan chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Thanks for writing this story, I though it was hilarious! Ron really needs to think before he speaks or he will get into even more trouble in the future. Hopefully he has learned his lesson!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
As much as I love Hermoine I am fully a Ron fan for this fix. Yes, he said something thoughtless but she signed up for that and had had seven years to realize he is in fact thoughtless. The punishment didn't fit the crime I tell you. Awesome amazing fix :) I loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Pretty funny
ananda raj chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I liked this one... I'm reading a good fanfic after a very long time thanks to the auther...
YAY chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
O.O O.O O.O !
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
this was really cool lolz
Colette Tatou chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Hi! I read this story a couple years ago, and have now found it again, it's so good. :)

So since then, I've noticed something. Is Fanny and Edmund a reference to Jane Austen's Mansfield Park?

hehe, nice touch, if it is.
SiriusGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
NO. WAY. I was just reading 'Either Way' and I thought I'd check on some of your OTHER stories, and this one sounded familiar but it didn't show up that I'd clicked on it before, and guess what? I HAD READ IT BEFORE AND IT HAD BECOME A FAVORITE OF MINE. My mouth dropped open and I thought, 'THIS is one of the best fanfiction writers ever.'

So PLEASE keep writing! You're a born author and you have correct spelling, grammar, etc., and too many good stories are wasted on the minds of those who can't do that!
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
hilarious!
Babegurlly411 chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
this was cute. Ron was pregnant haha. Now only if something like that could really happen, personally I can pass on the being pregnant and labor stuff. lol

I liked it good job!
megan chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
I liked it cause parts made me laugh and because Ron was pregnant but I also hated it because there was hardly any Harry! lol I love Harry...
trouble in my veins chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
WO! I LOVED THIS FIC! -fallsover- Though I was worried about Hermione the whole time because of the whole thing involving post-partum(sp) depression and maybe she wouldn't feel fulfilled as a woman because she didn't give birth to her child... -fallsover more- Sorry, really hyper, I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH!
trouble in my veins chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
You made me laugh so hard I cried. -fallsover- Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Oh my. I'm still laughing.
GinnyDragon54 chapter 3 . 4/1/2005