Reviews for Trick Questions
Lilla chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Wow. Just, woah.
Bc737 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I reallyyyy like this story. The way u write is wonderful. Are you planning on making more? It's very enjoyable to read
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
deep
Nukumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Gods. I already loved your characterization of Kabuto from reading For Granted and Fingerprints on Glass, loved it too much to even leave a coherent review, but this - this is just so meticulously detailed in so many ways and the wordplay is on a caliber that Naruto fanfiction these days is SEVERELY lacking. I already know I'll be back to read this again, it deserves so much more appreciation than it got.
Mogeta7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
One of the first fanfictions I ever read, and still my favourite. I always like how you write Kabuto.
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
S: poor Misumi. i dont think Kabuto is gay though, i really dont think he has a sexuality. and poor Misumi.
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This has got to be one of the best character studies I've ever seen. I love your work. I do so wish you'd do a plotted, multi-chapter fic in the Sound arc. You'd be amazing.
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
VERY in character.

Me luffs it.
Lady Eden Death chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I absolutely loved this. It was great and I think that you portrayed the characters brilliantly. Keep it up and write more Kabuto fics, please. XD

L.E. Death
Calimora chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Kabuto from a different angle. I don't think I've ever seen anybody fill out his character like you do. It's bloody impressive and very intreguing.
Etheral-moment chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow... That was amazing. I read this because of the Kabuto and it akes some great points in this. Good job, you might want to make a sequel like how there 'relationship' ended or something like that.

But either way I like this alot.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Holy crap...Wow.

The Kabuto you portray is just so...different.
Klayter McCabe chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
You do Sound better than anybody else, period.

And it always breaks my heart.
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Good story! You never fail to impress me. Your portrayal of the sound nin was perfect,and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for submitting it!
UE chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
first time i read it, i was pretty much wtf. with a helping of omg and awe. second time i read it, i realized just how much i missed the first time around, since i was too busy imagining what sort of things kabuto can do w/ his hands. i still couldn't make sense of most of his actions, though. third time around, it was very clear to me that this is an excellent and accurate portrayal of kabuto; the clear and insightful references to what's inside of him (i've always speculated that it was a jinchuuriki, but whatever it it may be), i think, really set the foundation for his character. what we normally see of kabuto (both in the anime and in your work) is the subdued, subtle side of him, probably due to the fact that we always see him in konoha so that side to him *must* be the one he needs to uphold. another reason why i feel this way is because i felt that this fic related more to sotto voce than your other kabuto-pieces and sotto voce is the only other one i've read where kabuto isn't in the sound village/country. oh except maybe that kimimaro one, but i can't really remember it too well P

anyway, kabuto here seems more raw and rough, and so i feel like i'm getting a taste of his younger side, his sound side, his animalistic/jinchuuriki/whatever side. so even though this fic isn't one (nor do i think it's meant to) expound on kabuto in total, i still feel like he has retained that subtlety which marked him as him in all your other fics. and i'd like to think that is THE character trait that underlies all of him, but i'm probably wrong.

wow, how did this get to be so long? probably because you're the greatest kabuto-writer ever.