Reviews for Strays
Demon's Trill chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
I liked it. My favorite gundam paring is Treize/Zechs(Miliardo) and it is so hard to find fics about them, but yours are always good.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Aw, that was so cute.

I loved this story so much!
Draechaeli chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
Twas cute, and pretty.
yaeko chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
hey that was sweet! u should do a sequel telling what happens when they have their baby!1 lol
cookie chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
Hi I'm back to reviewing again! Sorry for disappearing I've had so much stuff to do. Anyway good job as always and hope to read more from you soon. I hope you had a good holiday season- whatever you celebrated!
yaeko chapter 8 . 1/1/2006
hehehehehe so they really got back together!1 thats great lol anyways dont take to long to update hehehehehee
yaeko chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
hey thats great so what r une n relena planning to do? itll be great that relena n milliardo show up at the restaurant lol anyways! update n great fic by the way
cookie chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
That was a creative way of having the truth exposed. I would have never thought of that, such drama! Poor Zechs, went to jail and lost his boyfriend. Update soon please!
cookie chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
Zechs and Treize are so HOT together! What a wonderful steamy chapter:P Shame, shame Trieze still not telling who he is. Oh well no need for him to spoil the mood, not yet anyway. Update soon please.
RogueRobin chapter 4 . 12/4/2005
So far its a good story. I do have to say I'm not overly fond of gay love scenes. Over all though its a very cute story and you go on writing it how you want to.

~Rogue_Robin
cookie chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Poor Treize doesn't want to leave Milliardo and go back to his other life, that's understandable I wouldn't want to leave him either! I'm curious to find out what Milliardo's reaction will be if he finds out Treize figured out who he was and didn't tell him. He may be hurt and angry for not being told the truth. Anyway update soon please!
cookie chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Another great chapter and a fast update too, thank you! I like how this is developing and the last part was cute. Update soon please.
Haley chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Oh, wonderful fic you have going here. I adore just adore Milliardo and just love a good 13x6 fic. Keep up the great work. Continue asap!
cookie chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I like it so far keep it coming please! I'm a fan of your other 6x13 fics too. Good job as usual and I like Mr. Scruff too! Update soon please.
Monorva chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Oh, this seems very good so far. I just love 13x5 fics, especially when they're so well written. Can't wait to see more. :)