Reviews for Cater To You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Not much of a story. The whole plot: they become friends, they fall in love, marry, gets a kid, Hermione is an ambitious career woman, Draco is multi- international business man/ part-time Dad. You need to have some sort of drive in a story otherwise it is just a status profile on i.e. Facebook. Boring!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Sweet family story!
twlightbella chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Aww
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wonderful!
Tralala chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Thnx, you're a very good writer, and I needed some fluffy feels...Dramione is such a beautiful fanon ship, I liked how it was full of light and them being happy together !
Daisy Diamond chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. Well done, really. Made me tear up! Kudos.

I absolutely loved how you wrote their shower scene: most authors would make it smutty and hot, but not you. You wrote them making love, not fucking. Thank you for that.

Really great. Really and truly fantastic.
Dramione762 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
soo adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
It's good but your timing is really off. They've been married for three years but they got married right after finishing school and She was pregnant. So That's 9 months plus 8 months which would mean they'd been married for no longer than 17 months. A year and half. But they're already 21. Good story but work out those small details
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love it sooo cuteee
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
lovely little oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Dawwww. Well wasn't that cute ? Aww. Awwww. Geesh. I'm foo mushy for my own good...
E.Caldwell chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I LOVE IT! Sooo cute
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was so cute, I almost gagged. Just kidding, but seriously - your writing is fantastic and I loved it.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
your first fluffy is flufficious! i loved it!
HP0247 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was really very nice - I enjoyed the loving side of both of them.