Reviews for Dissection
miz-12376 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
0_0 how dare you leave me like this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
taht was the awsomest! you can really write stuff!
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
"Dissection," the perfect sequel to "Fly in a Web." This was more of Dib's perception than Zim's, but I really like the concept of Dib being the "alien" to be dissected. Ah . . . irony.

*Tom*
Ebola Spider chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
How in the fuck is this a zadr?

Don't get me wrong, I love zadr as much as anybody, but a kiss here of all places, and all of a sudden, makes absolutely No Sense Whatsoever.

... goes away shaking head...
TheHolidays chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was so beautiful...I...wow...I'm gonna have to find that 'Fly in a Web' cuz you are a GENIOUS!
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Lovely sequel. You're such a wonderful writer.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow. This was absolutely wonderful. The emotions, the details, the flow, the quality, all great. I must add this to my C2. Great job and keep on writing!
Krimzon chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oh my...Wow. That was amazing. Short, but utterly vivid and entirely to the point. God, i love this..I have no elequent words in which to tell you simply how amazing this was, so I shall simply tell you that it was amazing and just let it be.
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Uh-oh. I think there is something wrong with me. Cause that was kind of hot. O_O
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
::shudders::

Why the HELL can't I write like you! YOU ARE SO GOD! ::cries, and presses fav button until mouse explodes::
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
ohemgeeIloveyousomuch!
Beacon chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
*shiver* I like it... though it is rather frightening, it's extremely well written and descrpitive. thumbs up!
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is incredible. I really cannot describe how much I enjoy this. I thought you did an increible job in writing this, and I hope that you will do another sequal. This is an extremly satisfying sequal to "Fly in a Web".
28 | « Prev Page 1 2