Reviews for All I am Worth
me chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
i can just hear them chanting it
me chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i always got angry at ann for never standing up for herself, always inching away to a corner, and letting the harsh comments people throw at her to simply sink in, accepting them. but this right here really made me see it truly from her point of view, and even if i thought i had before, i really hadn't seen it put this way. and i think this really IS what she must've been feeling the whole time. very meaningful. great voice.
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
omg *sniffles* its so beautiful!i love kartiks part:All I am worth

Is something I

Do not know

But I wish that I could be something to her

If I were different

If I were proper

If I were English

I would not conceal my passion in a

Dark corner that hides

My secret

But I take it out and marvel at it

At her

I don’t what I am worth

Except a toy for fate and destiny

But I will follow them

Wherever they take me

Because you can’t change that

i love it if only he knew...
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
oh i feal so bad for him if only he knew... someone tell him gemma feals the same way. please?
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
i wish i was a charicter in the books two. you are not alone.
Anchoret chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
I love this! You're an amazing author!
misskiana chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
i like this fanfiction. especially the last chapter (i like ann's part!) it's a great poem!

_; moira aine
soupsouffle chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
This chapter is my favorite...and not just because I love Kartik. I adored your version of his voice, and I found myself going, "AW!" quite a lot. The old boy is so tough on the outside, we all know he's got to have a lot of private doubts.

Great way to finish up. I loved it. :)
Maddycat2000 chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
Confusing and I had some things I disagreed with, but somehow it confused me so I can't remember them or can't think of why I disagreed with them... it confused me in a good way! lmao! Keep brain washing! ;)
Maddycat2000 chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
You seem to like ones that ask themselves, 'what am I worth?' I think Kartik doesn't admit his feelings towards Gemma that much to even himself. I don't believe Gemma's skin is 'porcelain' exactly either, I know it said Pippa's was, but remember Gemma lived in India for a while and she sorta makes herself out as an odd beauty. Her skin may be light like they liked it back then but I doubt you could call it 'porcelain'. I also doubt that Kartik really thinks that Gemma likes him back. I believe Kartik will always be a little jealous of Simon aswell. Oh, I wonder what he'd do if he knew what Simon had done and intended to do with Gemma while he had gotten her drunk. _ I wonder what the next chapters on...
soupsouffle chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
This is very good, though I'm not sure why everyone hates Gemma so much all of a sudden. :) Your writing style is lovely, and you did well with capturing the characters. Are you going to do Kartik? In any case, I enjoyed it!
Maddycat2000 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
*claps* Good. I found one mistake:

Now she had Polly to pretend to care about.

It should be, 'Now she has'. But thats nothing big. I though Felicity might not so much have thought bad about Gemma, even though I of course was expecting a bit of it. I though instead of the sad approach to 'i want power' it'd be more like 'its so sickening that me and Ann are left with none'. As I remember she was a bit cross with Pippa at the end, so she might have had a little bitterness towards her as well as some fond memories, which you did have.

Even though I have those comments it was still great! Are you still doing Kartik or something like that or is it over? Well, I hope theres still someone left since I liked these so much.

PS. Did I say 'terrible'? I'm really really really sorry if I did. I didn't mean to be harsh.
DareSheSaysIt chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Your poetry/carol of sorts at the beginning is fabulous! I found myself very entertained. I liked the way you captured Gemma's confusion, the sense of 'What am I to do next?' -the feeling of having a great few things pushed at you at once. I cannot wait for your Felicity and Kartik chapters! Definitely putting this on Alert. The last line also sums the chapter up well.
sophie chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
brilliant. i have never read the book but the fanfic was gfr8. i was just browsing. fantastically wrote, youreally captured strong emotions.
Maddycat2000 chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
This seems to be in a very different direction then your first chapter. The first was about Ann, her feelings this seems to just be randomness really, randomness that has to do with Gemma. I don't think Gemma thinks that much about Fee.

Nice poem. I think it should be seperate from this though.