Reviews for Revival II: Shadow Games
JLowery chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I just wanted to say that a few weeks ago I spent literally all night reading every single one of you books (I consider them books, seriously) and I have to say that I consider your stories to seriously be what happens post-canon. Everyone is just soooo in character and the plot is just so amazing. You write Joey and Mai so well. They are a hard couple to write for, but you execute it beautifully. I know that you don't write for Yugioh anymore , but I just wanted to let you know that even if you don't that's okay, I'll reread these stores over and over again because they seriously make me feel as though I'm embarking on some journey every time I start.

Cheers,
TwentiesGirl
GOTA-93 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
I dont comment on many stories, but yours is great! Here, take my like!
Masked Kitsune59 chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Great Story! can't wait to read part three in the morning. I haven't checked but I hope you're still writing Yugioh fics I'd be happy to read 'em
BiblioMatsuri chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
So, not henchman. Patsy. Figures.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Insulting Mokuba. Fastest way to get Kaiba's attention.

That's one friendship broken into itty bitty pieces. (Yugi and Rebecca.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Joey, you sap. ...I'm not crying. I just forgot to dust.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Kaiba has exactly one soft spot, in the way that granite is softer than diamond. Pain and defeat to anyone who threatens his little brother, and apparently sincere gratitude to someone that rescued him.

So, how did those dweebs get there?

For crying out loud. The nerves, the constant insisting on dueling when anyone with an ounce of self-preservation instinct would put food, water and shelter first (for themselves if no one else)... Mr. Goradon just screams "henchman." Best as I can tell, he even shares a name with an old Power Rangers Monster of the Week. Could always be a red herring, but at the moment I'm leaning toward this theory.
kittykat10meow chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
your stories are amazing love them soo much can't get enough of YugiXTea :3
Dead Turtle chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
Alright! On to the next part! I've been really enjoying this so far!
S. Augustara chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Loved this chapter! The dancing scene between Mai and Joey was perfect! Just how a romantic scene between them should be :) When their barriers are down and they're talking truthfully to one another - they're the most captivating characters I know and you captured that wonderfully. :) Congrats!
Rassilon001 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
Interesting change in scenery, from a boat cruise to a deserted island. I totally called the hidden ruins from the start. But if nothing else, the story’s neatly drawn together all our favorite duelists with the title and their games. Thank you very much Virtual World Retcon (I kid, I liked). Does make you wonder, however, if Orichalcos duels count as Shadow... it would explain Rex and Weevil, but not the lack of the three biker dudes.

Oh thank Goodness, finally Kaiba has opened his mind to the possibility of mysticism. And here I thought two years would be prime time to revert to his usual ‘it was all a trick’ routine. Doesn’t contend much with his ego though, which could still trump a God Card in a duel. At least he has the gall to want to thump Yugi honestly instead of win by default. When Yugi tried to withdraw I think my jaw hit the floor. And then it did when Kaiba slapped some sense into him in a most literal fashion.

I totally called set-up with this older brother of Rebecca’s, David. Though I expected an appearance instead of just very harsh taunting. Oh well, maybe later in the arc...

Duels seem to have greater depth as the story progresses, no doubt so you can give us greater byplay of how hero trumps villain when it eventually comes around. I approve whole-heartedly. Frankly I was biting my nails when Yugis turns finally came up, he could’ve been the very worst or the very least affected, and it was good to see he wasn’t too badly scarred by it. Or Rebecca, for that matter.

And of course, continuation and wonderful development of the two prime couples of your stories. Very nice. You give real depth to the thought process behind both Mai and Tea, and I whole-heartedly approve.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
I must confess that I was hesitant to read your stories at first, being the die-hard Yami x Yuugi shipper that I am, in addition to you using the dub names. But, given that I'm reading the 3rd of your series of stories, you have completely won me over. I love your various nods to the original YGO canon, and this chapter pretty much clinched it for me that I need to read the rest of this series. The Orihalcos arc was easily one of my favorites (for all the fun Yami x Yuugi hints that were dropped) and I love the nod you gave to the Yami vs Haga duel, down to Anzu being the one to stop him. I'm also enjoying the bit with Yuugi going all Atem at times, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how that plays out.
Minirowan chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
...that...was...AMAZING! The plot twists, the shadow duels, dark sides; this story is a whirlwind of emotion and suspense. I LOVE it!

I'll get started on the third part soon, I need some sleep. Also, sorry about the lack of substance in my reviews, it's just hard to concentrate on writing this late.

Again, awesome job!
Minirowan chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
The suspense! I wonder why it's the Millenium Ring and not the puzzle?

Anyway, I was hoping Joey's advice would help Mai out during her duel; obviously it didn't. I should've figured it wouldn't be that easy.
Minirowan chapter 11 . 3/7/2011