Reviews for Grimm Tales from Down Below The Grim Family Tree
morgan chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
cool i liked it )
lovova chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hello, this is Lovova, and I am informing you that I have added your Bleedman fic to my c2 archive, Fanfics On Bleedman's Work. If you'd like your story removed, please tell me and I will remove it immediately. Thank you for expanding the Bleedman Fanfiction world!
DracieMissKitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Miss Kitty: I loved that comic and I love this fic
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That story is impressive, I seen on wikipedia Grim Tala Down Below by Bleedman. Keep it up! I kind of enjoy everything about the comic most of all!
kinokokichigai chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
So it's simply the backstory of the comic written in story form, not webcomic form?

You could have at least added some more meat to the story (pun entirely not intentional). This is pretty much a ripoff of the comic, and nothing substantially new is added.

I'm rather disappointed.
Arora chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Once More I Cannot Wait Until Ish Updated!
Arora chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Finaly,Ive Always Wondered About That,Te hehe They Make A Deadly Couple
Q. Fuller chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I just read the comic yesterday, or the day before. I can't remember.

Either way, I can't wait until it's updated again.
Tiberion chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Nice work! It was a very enjoyable read. You have a talent for knowing the characters very well. As I read this, I could hear the different characters speaking. Thanks for sharing!
ZGory chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
It was excellent to see this story get drawn out on Grim Tales. Pretty nice explanation as to how Grim and Mandy hooked up. It's a much better pairing then Mandy and Billy in my opinion.

I'm just sad that Grim Tales has been hiatused for freakin' Sugar Bits. Grim Tales rules.
casaragi chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
so when I found grim tales from down below I just fell in love with it at once then after going to wikipidia and other wed sites I found that how mandy and grim came togther can for a fanfic and just need it to find it and I did so I most say that I love it and want to give you all my thank yous
EranthyaeNoire chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
dude... that was awesome! No wonder bleedman was inspired... you are a writing GOD!
General nazor chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Nice summery!

I look forward to the next one!
Juilin chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Hey there, I just want to say you did a good job.

This narration is similar to the comic I read, but quite different.

But anyway, have a great day.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow...isn't this an intersting story...I like how Billy was too pure-hearted to be in hell but too stupid for heaven...this is pretty deep.
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »