Reviews for The First Time
something40423 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Bwahahahahaha the last settence! XD
ValorieJueles chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Besides being sexy, I loved the ending
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw~ This is sososo cute~ I adore this pairing ;D Uke Zoro is win (: Thanks a bunch for writing this~
tontto chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
x3 So cute, but the ending was quite surprising.. o_o
laussica chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
oh that was so cute

i love the ending funny as hell!

loved it 11/10
Rocks Won't Fly chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
'A moment later, hundreds of marines attacked.'

Brilliant. Especially the ending. You rock. You just do.
Thief of Spades chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Ah! Why are there so few reviews? This is bizarre. I keep reading so many great stories in this section, but they all have so little attention! Which is odd since the last time I checked the fanbase for yaoi and fanfiction was pretty damn big.

Eh, oh well. What can you do. I'm sure this story has had about 20 page views regardless.

I loved your story. You kept both Zoro and Sanji in character, and made the situtation work without becoming cliche or forcing the characters' personalities to change in the name of the plot. Great work. I'm not sure if you still use this account, since I'm just one of those people who go through all the archives in any data-base when my interest is peaked, but if you do, I hope you continue writing! -grin-
Away From Sanity chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This one-shot definetly deserves more than eight measly reviews. It was one of the better ones, anyway.

Great job on the ending, by the way.

X3
Rapha7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I really liked this one. It was very under the surface...of the normal One Piece madness...
redalkaiser chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
XDXDXD

Until the end, the story for me was just a bunch of yaoi-fan-girl giggling at the fact that; well, it was yaoi. . . But that last line. . . "A moment later, hundreds of marines attacked." I was just like omfg-rflmao XD Lol x_x Funneh. . . Very funneh. . . Hehe I love your SxZ stories x_x I do hope you're still writing them Ciao~

Love love,

-tankar
kodiaku chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Yare, yare...

I really do love all of your work. Of course...I haven't read all of your work yet, only most of it, and I can say the ones I have read were pretty damn good, so I'm just going to go out on a limb and assume that all the rest of your stuff is pretty damn good, too.

I love your sense of humor. Really cracks me up all the time.
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
HILARIOUS.
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Brilliant, as always. I absolutely love your Zoro/Sanji stuff because no one can pull them off quite as well as you can. Simply brilliant. _
Chibimono Akuno chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
That is so them. It really is. All the foul language and name calling and just them. Perfect. And the irony of the marines attacking after Sanji went to sleep, not when Zoro sleeps. Damn, that was perfect. And hot. Very hot. Thank you very much for a good read!
Chisara Notell chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
*grin* Me likey! You are very skilled in writing this pairing. I have enjoyed all of them. Keep up the good work! -

Oh, yeah: The last part made me crack up! XD Nice.