Reviews for There is Only Power
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
That was great. update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
That was great but alas I must sleep. I'll be back tomorrow.
fancyspinner chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
This was an intertaining read.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
good story
Lurking Silence chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
nice i like it
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
Good Story
Draeconin chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Professor Billywig, eh? Does he have a sting that makes you float, too? *smirk*

a cloak hanging from a hook with a pair of still muddy boots beneath

After a thousand years? No, I know you mean dried-on mud, but it sounds like it's still wet, the way you worded it. I found it a bit amusing.

Good to see Bumbles gone. :) Hopefully he disappears, rather than still meddle - or go more batty than he was.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Another good chapter, but you *really* need to do something about those run-on sentences.
Draeconin chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
The Longbottoms weren't attacked till several days after my parent's deaths

I thought it was a couple of years later?

Good chapter.
Draeconin chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Mr. Black filed a will making you the sole beneficiary to his estate.

That's all well and good, but there should have been a proviso: "In the event I die without an heir of my loins" - or words to that effect. After all, Sirius would have wanted his own son or daughter to inherit, should he have a child.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Uncle Vernon ignored Harry as much as possible and Harry ignored him in return it worked well.

Be careful of punctuation and sentence structure. The above should be two sentences: "Uncle Vernon ignored Harry as much as possible, and Harry ignored him, in return. It worked well." This is only one example of many in the chapters I've read so far.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Good chapter.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
xeroxis totalis

Xerox? *grin*
mrmistoffelees chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Nice work!
noylj chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Too short a chapter. Need sequel. Need senior Malfoys dead. Need Dray to be broken.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »