Reviews for There is Only Power
Draeconin chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Mr. Black filed a will making you the sole beneficiary to his estate.

That's all well and good, but there should have been a proviso: "In the event I die without an heir of my loins" - or words to that effect. After all, Sirius would have wanted his own son or daughter to inherit, should he have a child.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
Uncle Vernon ignored Harry as much as possible and Harry ignored him in return it worked well.

Be careful of punctuation and sentence structure. The above should be two sentences: "Uncle Vernon ignored Harry as much as possible, and Harry ignored him, in return. It worked well." This is only one example of many in the chapters I've read so far.
Draeconin chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Good chapter.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
xeroxis totalis

Xerox? *grin*
mrmistoffelees chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
Nice work!
noylj chapter 13 . 8/14/2008
Too short a chapter. Need sequel. Need senior Malfoys dead. Need Dray to be broken.
noylj chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
The only "problem" with this story, which is better than books 6 & 7, is that Harry has no love interest.
darkwish3 chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
another of my new favorite stories. your my new favorite author :)
Lientjuhh chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
I liked it... Well done... ;) It is not a real story with Snape and Harry as someone who was the most in the story... Harry yes, he came the most in the story... I loved it... Harry being the heir of gryffindor... Harry being friends with Dudley... Harry rich... Harry smart... Well done... ;)
DramoSkye chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
excellent story
Double Spell chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
*~The only other Slytherin on staff is Trelawny~*

-...roflmao~!

*~Dumbledore is a manipulative old bastard son of goat fucker and should strangled with his own beard~*

-i forgot to review on this. i thought this was so~o funny. lmao
Oraman Asturi chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
Nice... You should think of writing a sequel.
Aki no Yume1 chapter 13 . 5/18/2008
A little bit short (13 chapters) but a very great story!
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
I could have sworn I added this to my favourites the first time I read it, but only just now discovered that I hadn't!

I enjoyed this story as much during this second reading as I did the first time I read it.

I really didn't like the way JKR wrote goblins, and think she should have taken hints from you. It would have made her books more interesting! :)

Thanks for writing! ~"~
umms chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
well i must say this is one of the best stories that i have read so far! keep up the good work ! look forward to reading more from you in the future
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »