Reviews for There is Only Power
somethingjustlikethat chapter 13 . 5/4/2009
Very good story! I loved the simplicity of it! It also does show independence, which was what I was looking for in this story:)
honore chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
I absolutely loved this. This is my third reading of this story and is by far one of thebest overall stories that I have read, and I have read many. i loved the read - Thanks
rankokunalpha1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
wow love the story hope most of dementors bit the big one! keep up the awesome writing!
blugrl320 chapter 13 . 3/11/2009
WOW! That was such a great story! It was just amazing! I know I'm being redundant but I just loved it! I especially liked how he was finally able to get along with Dudley and having the goblins on his side and lets not forget Snape! My gosh it was just fantastic! Sorry the story just captured my imagination and I am so excited!
NadaZilch chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Quite a satisfying story, as it seems to take the wizarding world better into account. I.e. not overlook or allow as many stupid things to happen. Na ja. :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Great story! I really liked Harry being able to choose life for himself with the help of others. Thanks for sharing your work!
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
That was great. update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
That was great but alas I must sleep. I'll be back tomorrow.
fancyspinner chapter 13 . 1/11/2009
This was an intertaining read.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
good story
Lurking Silence chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
nice i like it
Fick Chick chapter 13 . 10/30/2008
Good Story
Draeconin chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Professor Billywig, eh? Does he have a sting that makes you float, too? *smirk*

a cloak hanging from a hook with a pair of still muddy boots beneath

After a thousand years? No, I know you mean dried-on mud, but it sounds like it's still wet, the way you worded it. I found it a bit amusing.

Good to see Bumbles gone. :) Hopefully he disappears, rather than still meddle - or go more batty than he was.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
Another good chapter, but you *really* need to do something about those run-on sentences.
Draeconin chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
The Longbottoms weren't attacked till several days after my parent's deaths

I thought it was a couple of years later?

Good chapter.