Reviews for There is Only Power
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/22
Oh Man, Dumbledore's Going Down, I Just Know It! I Can Feel It In My Bones, I Really Hope That Snape Kills Him, Or He Gets The Dementor's Kiss. He Deserves It.

& I Love That Harry's Learning Gobbledegook. I Can Just See The Youth Goblins Telling Harry That 'Fuck Off' Meant 'You Look Nice' & 'Go Suck A Big One' Means 'Have A Nice Day.' XD

& I'm Also Glad That Hermione Is Staying With Harry & The Twins Are On Harry's Side, As Are The Rest Of The Immediate Weasley Clan. XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/22
ATTENTION: REPEAT REVIEW! Fanfiction Logged Me Out & I Didn't Know, This Actually Happened For Like 5/6 Reviews To This Story, So Sorry, But You're Going To Get An Influx Of Reviews.

Oh Man! This Is Intense! I'm Glad That Harry Sees That Sirius' Death Isn't His Fault, That Was Eating Him Up.

& Fucking Dumbledork! I Will Kill Him! Maybe Snape's Suggestion Of Strangling Him With His Beard Will Do?

& I'm Glad Snape's Happy & All, But Him Being Cheerful Is Kinda Creepy. Don't Tell Me He's Going To Be Wearing Really Bright Colors Next, Like Baby Or Sky Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Or Bubblegum Pink.

& I Really Like How Harry's On The Spot Decision Has Had Such Amazing Consequences.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 1/22

Well, I'm Sure That Harry's Not The Only One Who Was A Bit Confused By All Of That, I Know I Was. That Was A TON Of Information Harry Was Given There. But I Find It Cool That Ragnok Became Harry's Guardian, That's So Awesome. XD

& I'm Glad That The Dark Mark Is Gone& & That Snape Isn't A Total Prick Anymore. I Mean He Told Harry He Was Adequate At Potions & His Crappy Unusable Chair Was Adequate As Well! Old Snape Would Have NEVER Done That. It's Nuts! XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/22

Holy Shit! That Was Epic! I'm Sad That Petunia Died, At Least She Took Out One Of Those Bastards. Good For her.

& I'm Stoked That Dudley Took A Few Out, Whoever Said That Muggles Couldn't Defend Themselves Against Magic Was Wrong. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Snape Was There To Help Out, & Now Harry Can Possibly Save Snape From Both Of His Evil Lords. Hopefully Snape Will Become One Of Harry's Trusted Allies.

I Wonder Where Harry & Dudley Are Going To Stay? MAybe At Potter Manor? Or Maybe Harry Will Get His Black Ring/Vaults/Inheritance Too & Move Into Grimmauld Place & Kick The Order Out? That'd Be Awesome! XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/22

Uh Oh, Not Good. The Wards Have Been Breached? By Who? Death Eaters? Voldemort Himself? WTF? Dumbledore Said He Was SAFE! He Probably Lied. Hopefully Someone From The Order Was Watching & Can Alert The Rest Of The Order To Come Help.

& Wow, Harry Did Amazing On His OWLs. & Dudley Didn't Terrible? That's Cool, & That He Stood Up To Vernon, But How Dare That Fat Tub Of Lard His Dudley! I'll Wring His Fat Neck!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/22

Yay! I Love Slytherin Harry. He's All Sneaky, Smart, Sexy. The 3 S's. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Dudley Is On Harry's Side Now. He Really Needs Someone To Help Him While He's In That House.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/22

Well, That Was Interesting. Ravenclaw Sure Is A Wise Woman, Even As A Portrait. I Wonder If Harry'll Find The Other Founders. That'd Be Cool, Maybe When He Comes Back.

Yay! I Love Slytherin Harry. He's All Sneaky, Smart, Sexy. The 3 S's. XD

Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/19
Excellent story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Well, that takes care of Dumbledore. Well done!
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »