Reviews for There is Only Power
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Fun story to read and well-written. I just wish there were more detail in some of the scenes, for instance in the battle scene. Still, it's worth a read!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Major changes at Hogwart's!
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
. . . Dark Dish Maker . . . ! Could have just gone for Steve; after all, it's a glorious name?

(If you want to know more about Steve, read loralee1's story "The Weasley Plot."
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
Things have sped up now; several characters are OOC from canon, and the story is going in its own direction. I'm enjoying this!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Short, sharp, bloody, and confusing . . . then there is the aftermath; who knows where that is going?
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Wow: a version of Dudley I could grow to like! On top of that, Harry finds that following the rules is not that simple . . . I wonder what else loralee1 has for us?
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Intriguing start to a story; I think it all depends on where she goes with it.
winona.murray.7 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
professor Trelawny was Ravenclaw not Slytherin
Netchka chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Great story. This is a working smarter not harder tale. :) ;)
Post U Later chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Aww What A Happy Ending! I Love That Snape Set A Husband Hunter On Dumbledore. Too Funny! XD

Will There Be A Sequel For What Happens After This In A World Without Voldemort? I'm Curious. If Not, Oh Well. XD

This Is A Really Great Story, It Kept Me Entertained & On Edge. Very Nice Job! X3
Post U Later chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
OMG YES! Umbitch Is A Death Eater! I Can So See It! Though I'd LOVE To See Her Fat Arse Bounce Off The Wards. I'd Pay 10 Galleons To Witness That! XD

& I'm SO Glad That It's Over. While The Battle Didn't Last Long, It Was Very Eventful. I'm Happy That Neville Got To Take Out Lestrange. He Deserves That Win. & OMG, Moody Lost Some Fingers? Harry Will Certainly Not Let Him Forget That. He Did After All, Mention That Moody Should Not Lose Any More Of Himself. ;P
Post U Later chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Fucking, Finally! Dumbledore's Realized He's Lost. 'Bout Time!

& I Love That Those 4 Just Walked Into The Great Hall In Full Battle Gear. That Was A Pretty Boss Entrance. XD

& Damn, Harry's Got A Pretty Big Army, Probably 15 Goblins, I'm 5-10 Aurors, Maybe 10 Order Members, Like 5-10 Staff Members, 10-15 Elves, & Then Like 7-8 Of His Friends & Then A Few Others(Bill, Dumbledore, Snape, Remus, Etc) That's A LOT Of Allies, Around 55-65 Warriors When Voldemort's Only Got Like 30-35, That's Nearly Twice As Many! They'll Win This For Sure! XD
Post U Later chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Oh Snap! Dumbledore's GONE! Oh YEAH! PARTY TIME! *Wiggles Around In Absurd Odd Dancing Style* ;P

& I'm So Glad That The Quidditch Ban Is Gone. They Deserve To Play! & I'm A Bit Surprised That Malfoy Helped Out, Though Not Totally Surprised. I Wonder What Harry'll Do To Pay Malfoy Back?

& I'm Glad That Harry Got That Ritual Done With, Now Maybe He'll Be Able To Find The Other Founders Heirs Too.

& Now That He's Found Gryffindor's Chamber, He Has Another Place That's Purely His. & The Door Will Allow Him To Exit Anywhere In The Castle? That's Awesome! XD
Post U Later chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Oh, I Wonder Where He's Going? What Portrait Could He Be Going To See? Very Curious.

& BAM! Harry Laid It Into Dumb-As-A-Door! That Old Goat Just Doesn't Learn Does He? I Really Hope That McGonagall Curses Him & Turns Him Into A Literal Goat. XD

& I'm Not Sure What To Make Of Professor Billywig, He Seems A Bit Pompous, Not As Much As Malfoy Use To Be, But It Seemed Like He Didn't Really Believe Neville When He Said That He'd Fought Death Eaters Before.

Speaking Of Malfoy, I'm Super Glad That He Didn't Have The Mark. I Really Hope He Turns To Harry's Side. I'm Pretty Sure Malfoy Thinks Of Snape As A Father, He Is His Godfather After All. & I Know That Snape Cares For Malfoy Too.

I'm Not I Like The New Potions Professor, He Doesn't Really Seem To Care All That Much Since He Doesn't Think Of Himself As The Teacher. I'm Curious As To His Real Character.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Swift Bolt The Hairy Dark Dish Maker, That's Too Funny. I'd Just Have The Goblins Call Me Swift Bolt. That Actually Sounds Cool. Though, I Get Why Potter Would Be Translated To Dish Maker.

& I Love That They've All Gotten Their Armor. I Bet They All Look Like Warriors In Them. They Sure Proved They Were Fighters In That Battle In Diagon Alley.

& WHOA! Harry Sure Let Dumbledork Have It. The Jerk. I Really Hope That Dumb-As-A-Door Leaves Harry Alone Now That Harry's Given Him A Piece Of His Mind & Now That It's Been In The Paper.
375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »