Reviews for There is Only Power
Holy Shit! That Was Epic! I'm Sad That Petunia Died, At Least She Took Out One Of Those Bastards. Good For her.

& I'm Stoked That Dudley Took A Few Out, Whoever Said That Muggles Couldn't Defend Themselves Against Magic Was Wrong. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Snape Was There To Help Out, & Now Harry Can Possibly Save Snape From Both Of His Evil Lords. Hopefully Snape Will Become One Of Harry's Trusted Allies.

I Wonder Where Harry & Dudley Are Going To Stay? MAybe At Potter Manor? Or Maybe Harry Will Get His Black Ring/Vaults/Inheritance Too & Move Into Grimmauld Place & Kick The Order Out? That'd Be Awesome! XD
Uh Oh, Not Good. The Wards Have Been Breached? By Who? Death Eaters? Voldemort Himself? WTF? Dumbledore Said He Was SAFE! He Probably Lied. Hopefully Someone From The Order Was Watching & Can Alert The Rest Of The Order To Come Help.

& Wow, Harry Did Amazing On His OWLs. & Dudley Didn't Terrible? That's Cool, & That He Stood Up To Vernon, But How Dare That Fat Tub Of Lard His Dudley! I'll Wring His Fat Neck!
Yay! I Love Slytherin Harry. He's All Sneaky, Smart, Sexy. The 3 S's. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Dudley Is On Harry's Side Now. He Really Needs Someone To Help Him While He's In That House.
Well, That Was Interesting. Ravenclaw Sure Is A Wise Woman, Even As A Portrait. I Wonder If Harry'll Find The Other Founders. That'd Be Cool, Maybe When He Comes Back.
Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/19
Excellent story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Well, that takes care of Dumbledore. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Yes, a very nice insult for a goblin. Ooo, very interesting twist! I look forward to the outcome of that particular revelation.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Well! Let's hope that...wait, who am I talking about! That vow was real, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make it. That ensures that he won't go...wait, he limited it to the battle. Let's see what happens, shall we?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Cool! WEll, that takes care of Dumbledore, for now. I'm sure he'll some up with some sort of contingency plan, well, either that or Voldemort kills him. I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder which por...Oh! Rowena! Right? Ah well, I shall have to wait and see. Tee hee. Take that, Dumbles!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Harry's shaking things up, certainly! I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well! Very interesting! I look forward to seeing how Professor Snape acts after the mark is removed.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Or, it simply doesn't exist. Ooo, wonder who it is?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Nice! I like it! I liked the HP&DH Dudley better than any other, and you've brought him out early. Well done! I look forward to more of the changes you have wrought!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Cool! Very nice! I look forward to more about Harry being taught by Rowena!
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »