Reviews for There is Only Power
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Excellent story!
Very well written!
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
That was quite the short concluding chapter, but it fit leaving a large avenue for future growth.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
What about the Basilisk body, can it be used for armor or anything with the Goblins?
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
This was a fantastic fic! There was lots to love, and you gave me a Fumbles I wanted to beat with a cluex4. OH an Harry's Goblin name just made me giggle. Thank you for saving and redeeming Severus too. An all around fantastic fic. Thank you for creating it, and sharing it with us. :)
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Fun story to read and well-written. I just wish there were more detail in some of the scenes, for instance in the battle scene. Still, it's worth a read!
thebetawholived chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Major changes at Hogwart's!
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
. . . Dark Dish Maker . . . ! Could have just gone for Steve; after all, it's a glorious name?

(If you want to know more about Steve, read loralee1's story "The Weasley Plot."
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
Things have sped up now; several characters are OOC from canon, and the story is going in its own direction. I'm enjoying this!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Short, sharp, bloody, and confusing . . . then there is the aftermath; who knows where that is going?
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Wow: a version of Dudley I could grow to like! On top of that, Harry finds that following the rules is not that simple . . . I wonder what else loralee1 has for us?
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Intriguing start to a story; I think it all depends on where she goes with it.
winona.murray.7 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
professor Trelawny was Ravenclaw not Slytherin
Netchka chapter 13 . 4/30/2015
Great story. This is a working smarter not harder tale. :) ;)
Post U Later chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Aww What A Happy Ending! I Love That Snape Set A Husband Hunter On Dumbledore. Too Funny! XD

Will There Be A Sequel For What Happens After This In A World Without Voldemort? I'm Curious. If Not, Oh Well. XD

This Is A Really Great Story, It Kept Me Entertained & On Edge. Very Nice Job! X3
Post U Later chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
OMG YES! Umbitch Is A Death Eater! I Can So See It! Though I'd LOVE To See Her Fat Arse Bounce Off The Wards. I'd Pay 10 Galleons To Witness That! XD

& I'm SO Glad That It's Over. While The Battle Didn't Last Long, It Was Very Eventful. I'm Happy That Neville Got To Take Out Lestrange. He Deserves That Win. & OMG, Moody Lost Some Fingers? Harry Will Certainly Not Let Him Forget That. He Did After All, Mention That Moody Should Not Lose Any More Of Himself. ;P
379 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »