Reviews for There is Only Power
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
OMG I freaking LOVE this story! A decent Snape who was controlled by a manipulative Dumbldork and Madame Bones being on Harry's side from the start and a goblin for his guardian. SQWEEEEEEEE! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
nicely done
LeoESerpens chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Thanks for such a great fic!
ObsessiveCompulsiveforhp chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Read the whole thing and must say I enjoyed it. Thanks for an awesome story!
QuibbleMeThis chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I read this fic a while ago, decided to re-read it today, I just felt the need to mention that, in all the fics I've ever read, 'Xeroxis Totalis' is absolutely the best original spell I've ever come across. I love it!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 13 . 4/18/2016
That turned out suprisingly well. I love stories where Harry gets involved with goblins, it makes my heart ping. You did a very good job... but I'm afraid I'm ten years late to the party... :(
bigmac2759 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I just reread your story and it was as good now as when I first read it. Thanks for a most enjoyable story!
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
Damn! Go Dursleys!
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I kind of like Dudley in this...
Is that odd?
dianaanne chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
Fun story!
Saissa chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Excellent story!
Very well written!
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
That was quite the short concluding chapter, but it fit leaving a large avenue for future growth.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
What about the Basilisk body, can it be used for armor or anything with the Goblins?
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
This was a fantastic fic! There was lots to love, and you gave me a Fumbles I wanted to beat with a cluex4. OH an Harry's Goblin name just made me giggle. Thank you for saving and redeeming Severus too. An all around fantastic fic. Thank you for creating it, and sharing it with us. :)
thebetawholived chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Fun story to read and well-written. I just wish there were more detail in some of the scenes, for instance in the battle scene. Still, it's worth a read!
389 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »