Reviews for There is Only Power
vo chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
Great story. I did not look for this story for a week and here it is already finished. Well done.
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
great chapter
alwaysariyana chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
Hmm. was that the last chapter? Seemed anti climatic if it was. I hope you keep on writing. Liked it.
Xyverz chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
Excellent story. The ending was indeed a bit abrupt, but you sewed things up pretty well. Thank you for keeping me entertained. I think I'll have to go through and read some more of your other stories. :-)
athenakitty chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
How many more womens will Snape sic on Dumbledore? Is Neville going to put his foot down a lot more? Who's going to kick Percy into apologizing to his family? Who's going to be Snape's apprentice?
Rutu chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
OH MY GOD! ! ! ! ! ! Fudge and Umbridge? Wow. . .so the battle is over? What next? I love the way the goblins talk! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! !(I'm already anticipating the next chapter in a few hours)! ! ! !
CRose chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
Good story, the only complaint I have is that you tend to move the scenes along to fast and don't spend enough time describing what is there. Kind of like an outsider trying to describe a battle scene from a telescope half a mile away.

The next chapter should be fun. Fudge the deatheater, there's a surprise. :P
lmill123 chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
I loved this last chapter, especially the end with Fudge and Umbridge being bounced. I wonder if there is going to be another chapter and letting everyone know what Snape is planning on doing and maybe what will happen to Draco.
PGHammer chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
Tom is dead, and Fudge and Umbitch are *busted*. However, there are other Nibblers to capture...
alwaysariyana chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
lol, nice work. Laughed, hope you put up the last couple of chapters.
Tmctflyboy chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
yes about time they get into trouble. update soon
athenakitty chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
How much of a killing will the twins do in this latest market? How and what did Harry do? Does this mean that Voldie will come back as an innocent without his past? Logical that Fudgie and Umbridgie got caught. I really don't want to think of why they're that close.
goddessa39 chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
LOL for the definition and the trollhammer-on-foot and the DEmark supresser wards. It was funny. It would be mighty ammusing seeing the two asses flail around.
schmanski chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
this story is great. i wish that you had put more details in about goblin magic and society.
David M. Potter chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
What a brilliant story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »