Reviews for There is Only Power
hilarydilarydoc chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
This story just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully, Dumbldore with acquit himself well during the battle and earn forgiveness for his blinkered attitude. I hope the story won't end with the battle (although hopefully Voldie will). I'd really like to see Harry capitalize on his fame and good will from the battle to clean house at the Ministry and a few other Wizarding world institutions (cough Prophet cough).
athenakitty chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
Somebody's going to be in for a bad day? Does this mean that someone will persuade Snape to stay as Slytherin head? Does everyone know of Dumbledore's treatment of Snape?
Xyverz chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
Grammatical errors aside, this is still proving to be a *wonderful* story! Do keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Tmctflyboy chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
kind of sad that he had to leave, hope you update soon
dave chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
your storie is fantastic
lmill123 chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
I have just found your story and I love it. I am looking forward to your next update. I like the new Snape and it seems that as time passes more and more of Dumbledore's actions are coming to light. People are starting to realize that the greater good Dumbledore is always talking about is really only for his greater good. Dumbledore is really not that different from Voldermolt, they both crave power, they both use people, just that Dumbledore had been more suttle about. Harry's speach in front of the governors to Dumbledore have made some of them realize that if Dumbledore had really cared about the students instead of his own status then there might not have ever been a Voldermmolt. Sure there might have been a new dark lord, but he wouldn't have had the power that Voldermolt has. It also seems that Hogworts wanted to be rid of Dumbledore, otherwise she would never have shown Harry the Chamber of Secrets or Ravenclaws room.
Bluesnowman chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
great chapter
Rutu chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
I was reading this chapter with my elbow resting on the table and my chin in my palm and my fingers curled partly around my upper lip. By the time I was done, my lips felt slightly numb (they still do, 'cuz I just finished reading) because I was squeezing my lips so hard. . .this was some chapter! ! ! McGonagall's head? Rituals? Didn't Hermione ask him where he got the book from? Too much suspense! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
dave-gerecke chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
I look forward to your story every morning. It is the highlight of my day (what that says about me just now, I'd rather not go into).

Thank you for writing this, I am really enjoying it.

dave
goddessa39 chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
Cool! Love it, though it's hard to believe that Dumbledore actually got sacked-ahem, he retired. (right, sure) but it's interesting with the different Founders. CONTINUE!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
Best chapter so far, love the confruntations with Dumbledore and how McGonagall is backing harry, can't wait for more.
Rutu chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
Nice. . .I love how you update everyday! ! ! ! YAY FOR SNOWDAYS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Wow, the new professors sound like professors from the muggle world. . .I never wondered why it didn't take the other professors time to learn names and stuff. . .I like this better. So, Harry will learn from Flitwick? YAY! ! ! What about Dumbledore? Will he stop being so controlling? And is Harry going to show Ravenclaw to Hermione? PLEASE UPDATE SOON (though I don't need to tell you that; you already do)! ! ! !
Theboss996 chapter 9 . 12/9/2005
its interesting update soon
Bluesnowman chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
great chapter
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
I'm not usually a fan of Dumbledore like this stories, but this one I'm quite enjoying. I think it's because so many other people are on Harry's side so I don't feel ovrewhelmed with angst.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »