Reviews for There is Only Power
Well, That Was Interesting. Ravenclaw Sure Is A Wise Woman, Even As A Portrait. I Wonder If Harry'll Find The Other Founders. That'd Be Cool, Maybe When He Comes Back.
Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/19
Excellent story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Well, that takes care of Dumbledore. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Yes, a very nice insult for a goblin. Ooo, very interesting twist! I look forward to the outcome of that particular revelation.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Well! Let's hope that...wait, who am I talking about! That vow was real, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make it. That ensures that he won't go...wait, he limited it to the battle. Let's see what happens, shall we?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Cool! WEll, that takes care of Dumbledore, for now. I'm sure he'll some up with some sort of contingency plan, well, either that or Voldemort kills him. I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder which por...Oh! Rowena! Right? Ah well, I shall have to wait and see. Tee hee. Take that, Dumbles!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Harry's shaking things up, certainly! I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well! Very interesting! I look forward to seeing how Professor Snape acts after the mark is removed.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Or, it simply doesn't exist. Ooo, wonder who it is?
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Nice! I like it! I liked the HP&DH Dudley better than any other, and you've brought him out early. Well done! I look forward to more of the changes you have wrought!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Cool! Very nice! I look forward to more about Harry being taught by Rowena!
adafrog chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Very good, thanks.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Good story.
N Flamel chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Good ending. Our friends really don't know what the future holds nor should they, from Harry, Neville and Hermione to Snape, Minerva and Amelia. Two outcomes, though, are abundantly clear from your story: Dumbledore will be marginalized to irrelevancy and Harry and his friends - including all magic users - will do the right thing, as opposed to the easy route the previous leaders took.

Good story that ended too quickly, given the caliber of writing and story telling. Good recommendation from Old Crow

PS: I hope you still check in to see if your stories have gotten any reviews. This one surely has stood the test of time. Congratulations!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »