Reviews for There is Only Power
Very good, thanks.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Good story.
N Flamel chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Good ending. Our friends really don't know what the future holds nor should they, from Harry, Neville and Hermione to Snape, Minerva and Amelia. Two outcomes, though, are abundantly clear from your story: Dumbledore will be marginalized to irrelevancy and Harry and his friends - including all magic users - will do the right thing, as opposed to the easy route the previous leaders took.

Good story that ended too quickly, given the caliber of writing and story telling. Good recommendation from Old Crow

PS: I hope you still check in to see if your stories have gotten any reviews. This one surely has stood the test of time. Congratulations!
N Flamel chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
The battle was well staged, utilizing all of Harry's 'friends,' from the twins to the DA, Aurors to the Order, and, especially the goblins. Arrow in the Ass is fantastic, as is the goblin sense of humor you wrote so well. My first complaint is actually a compliment: the battle was too short. The second concerns Dumbledore. I thought his presence was superfluous and actually irritating, since it was just more of the same and cut into the good guys celebrating. I did like how Neville handled him, as well as Mad Eye worrying that Harry would tease him unmercifully over losing more body parts. The ending with Fudge and Umbridge was unexpected and was a good way to show the upcoming changing of the guard. - N Flamel
N Flamel chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Excellent job in describing the entire battle, from Snape tripping the wards to the last DE falling, and including the delayed Auror response, Amelia's thorough investigations, and Snape's contradictory words and actions. Your approach to the Dark Mark is creative and logical. Of course, Volde would use Parseltongue to cast it. Interesting that DD overlayed even more spells on Snape. I wonder if you're going to show Snape as used by DD as Harry has been.

Very intense, intriguing and well written chapter! - N Flamel
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wow, what a dead fish it was!
Waste of time.
iadorespike chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I enjoyed this story - I really like capable and decisive Harry.

Thanks so much!
sunsethill chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I enjoyed watching both Dudley and Harry be Slytherin in this chapter. I also enjoyed realizing I had not read this story of yours before. As much as I enjoy your work, I can't figure out why I haven't read it yet. Could I politely beg for more from you? Even a one shot like your last story would be greatly appreciated. ;-)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Very goodQ And you actually let Dumbles live this time!
mysinger chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Excellent story! I was sorry to see it end, but enjoyed the way you ended it. Well done!
rosebud90 chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Like the story very good
10andRoseforever chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Good job on this story. :)
Books85 chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
What satisfying story... and it closes some of the most naggingly annoying plot holes.
(Case in point: more than average intelligent potions master who acts less mature than the eleven year olds he teaches, yet has the control to spy against the Dark baddie?)
On what planet does that make sense?
Thank you.
Books
alicit chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that this fic is among many that have been plagiarized at www dot wattpad dot com/user/EliasAngel.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I love this wonderful story. The only problem I have is that the students don't take NEWTS classes until 7th year after OWLS the classes that they are allowed to take is limited depending on what the got on the test but the NEWTS are for 7th year. All in all I love this wonderful story.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »