Reviews for There is Only Power
Post U Later chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Fucking, Finally! Dumbledore's Realized He's Lost. 'Bout Time!

& I Love That Those 4 Just Walked Into The Great Hall In Full Battle Gear. That Was A Pretty Boss Entrance. XD

& Damn, Harry's Got A Pretty Big Army, Probably 15 Goblins, I'm 5-10 Aurors, Maybe 10 Order Members, Like 5-10 Staff Members, 10-15 Elves, & Then Like 7-8 Of His Friends & Then A Few Others(Bill, Dumbledore, Snape, Remus, Etc) That's A LOT Of Allies, Around 55-65 Warriors When Voldemort's Only Got Like 30-35, That's Nearly Twice As Many! They'll Win This For Sure! XD
Post U Later chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
Oh Snap! Dumbledore's GONE! Oh YEAH! PARTY TIME! *Wiggles Around In Absurd Odd Dancing Style* ;P

& I'm So Glad That The Quidditch Ban Is Gone. They Deserve To Play! & I'm A Bit Surprised That Malfoy Helped Out, Though Not Totally Surprised. I Wonder What Harry'll Do To Pay Malfoy Back?

& I'm Glad That Harry Got That Ritual Done With, Now Maybe He'll Be Able To Find The Other Founders Heirs Too.

& Now That He's Found Gryffindor's Chamber, He Has Another Place That's Purely His. & The Door Will Allow Him To Exit Anywhere In The Castle? That's Awesome! XD
Post U Later chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
Oh, I Wonder Where He's Going? What Portrait Could He Be Going To See? Very Curious.

& BAM! Harry Laid It Into Dumb-As-A-Door! That Old Goat Just Doesn't Learn Does He? I Really Hope That McGonagall Curses Him & Turns Him Into A Literal Goat. XD

& I'm Not Sure What To Make Of Professor Billywig, He Seems A Bit Pompous, Not As Much As Malfoy Use To Be, But It Seemed Like He Didn't Really Believe Neville When He Said That He'd Fought Death Eaters Before.

Speaking Of Malfoy, I'm Super Glad That He Didn't Have The Mark. I Really Hope He Turns To Harry's Side. I'm Pretty Sure Malfoy Thinks Of Snape As A Father, He Is His Godfather After All. & I Know That Snape Cares For Malfoy Too.

I'm Not I Like The New Potions Professor, He Doesn't Really Seem To Care All That Much Since He Doesn't Think Of Himself As The Teacher. I'm Curious As To His Real Character.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
Swift Bolt The Hairy Dark Dish Maker, That's Too Funny. I'd Just Have The Goblins Call Me Swift Bolt. That Actually Sounds Cool. Though, I Get Why Potter Would Be Translated To Dish Maker.

& I Love That They've All Gotten Their Armor. I Bet They All Look Like Warriors In Them. They Sure Proved They Were Fighters In That Battle In Diagon Alley.

& WHOA! Harry Sure Let Dumbledork Have It. The Jerk. I Really Hope That Dumb-As-A-Door Leaves Harry Alone Now That Harry's Given Him A Piece Of His Mind & Now That It's Been In The Paper.
Post U Later chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Oh Man, Dumbledore's Going Down, I Just Know It! I Can Feel It In My Bones, I Really Hope That Snape Kills Him, Or He Gets The Dementor's Kiss. He Deserves It.

& I Love That Harry's Learning Gobbledegook. I Can Just See The Youth Goblins Telling Harry That 'Fuck Off' Meant 'You Look Nice' & 'Go Suck A Big One' Means 'Have A Nice Day.' XD

& I'm Also Glad That Hermione Is Staying With Harry & The Twins Are On Harry's Side, As Are The Rest Of The Immediate Weasley Clan. XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
ATTENTION: REPEAT REVIEW! Fanfiction Logged Me Out & I Didn't Know, This Actually Happened For Like 5/6 Reviews To This Story, So Sorry, But You're Going To Get An Influx Of Reviews.

Oh Man! This Is Intense! I'm Glad That Harry Sees That Sirius' Death Isn't His Fault, That Was Eating Him Up.

& Fucking Dumbledork! I Will Kill Him! Maybe Snape's Suggestion Of Strangling Him With His Beard Will Do?

& I'm Glad Snape's Happy & All, But Him Being Cheerful Is Kinda Creepy. Don't Tell Me He's Going To Be Wearing Really Bright Colors Next, Like Baby Or Sky Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Or Bubblegum Pink.

& I Really Like How Harry's On The Spot Decision Has Had Such Amazing Consequences.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 1/22/2015

Well, I'm Sure That Harry's Not The Only One Who Was A Bit Confused By All Of That, I Know I Was. That Was A TON Of Information Harry Was Given There. But I Find It Cool That Ragnok Became Harry's Guardian, That's So Awesome. XD

& I'm Glad That The Dark Mark Is Gone& & That Snape Isn't A Total Prick Anymore. I Mean He Told Harry He Was Adequate At Potions & His Crappy Unusable Chair Was Adequate As Well! Old Snape Would Have NEVER Done That. It's Nuts! XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 1/22/2015

Holy Shit! That Was Epic! I'm Sad That Petunia Died, At Least She Took Out One Of Those Bastards. Good For her.

& I'm Stoked That Dudley Took A Few Out, Whoever Said That Muggles Couldn't Defend Themselves Against Magic Was Wrong. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Snape Was There To Help Out, & Now Harry Can Possibly Save Snape From Both Of His Evil Lords. Hopefully Snape Will Become One Of Harry's Trusted Allies.

I Wonder Where Harry & Dudley Are Going To Stay? MAybe At Potter Manor? Or Maybe Harry Will Get His Black Ring/Vaults/Inheritance Too & Move Into Grimmauld Place & Kick The Order Out? That'd Be Awesome! XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/22/2015

Uh Oh, Not Good. The Wards Have Been Breached? By Who? Death Eaters? Voldemort Himself? WTF? Dumbledore Said He Was SAFE! He Probably Lied. Hopefully Someone From The Order Was Watching & Can Alert The Rest Of The Order To Come Help.

& Wow, Harry Did Amazing On His OWLs. & Dudley Didn't Terrible? That's Cool, & That He Stood Up To Vernon, But How Dare That Fat Tub Of Lard His Dudley! I'll Wring His Fat Neck!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 1/22/2015

Yay! I Love Slytherin Harry. He's All Sneaky, Smart, Sexy. The 3 S's. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Dudley Is On Harry's Side Now. He Really Needs Someone To Help Him While He's In That House.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/22/2015

Well, That Was Interesting. Ravenclaw Sure Is A Wise Woman, Even As A Portrait. I Wonder If Harry'll Find The Other Founders. That'd Be Cool, Maybe When He Comes Back.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015