Reviews for There is Only Power
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Yay! I Love Slytherin Harry. He's All Sneaky, Smart, Sexy. The 3 S's. XD

& I'm Really Glad That Dudley Is On Harry's Side Now. He Really Needs Someone To Help Him While He's In That House.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Well, That Was Interesting. Ravenclaw Sure Is A Wise Woman, Even As A Portrait. I Wonder If Harry'll Find The Other Founders. That'd Be Cool, Maybe When He Comes Back.
Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Excellent story!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Well, that takes care of Dumbledore. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Yes, a very nice insult for a goblin. Ooo, very interesting twist! I look forward to the outcome of that particular revelation.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Well! Let's hope that...wait, who am I talking about! That vow was real, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make it. That ensures that he won't go...wait, he limited it to the battle. Let's see what happens, shall we?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Cool! WEll, that takes care of Dumbledore, for now. I'm sure he'll some up with some sort of contingency plan, well, either that or Voldemort kills him. I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder which por...Oh! Rowena! Right? Ah well, I shall have to wait and see. Tee hee. Take that, Dumbles!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Harry's shaking things up, certainly! I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well! Very interesting! I look forward to seeing how Professor Snape acts after the mark is removed.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Or, it simply doesn't exist. Ooo, wonder who it is?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Nice! I like it! I liked the HP&DH Dudley better than any other, and you've brought him out early. Well done! I look forward to more of the changes you have wrought!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Cool! Very nice! I look forward to more about Harry being taught by Rowena!
adafrog chapter 13 . 10/19/2014