Reviews for There is Only Power
Knitchick chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Excellent story!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Well, that takes care of Dumbledore. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Yes, a very nice insult for a goblin. Ooo, very interesting twist! I look forward to the outcome of that particular revelation.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Well! Let's hope that...wait, who am I talking about! That vow was real, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make it. That ensures that he won't go...wait, he limited it to the battle. Let's see what happens, shall we?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Cool! WEll, that takes care of Dumbledore, for now. I'm sure he'll some up with some sort of contingency plan, well, either that or Voldemort kills him. I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Hmm, I wonder which por...Oh! Rowena! Right? Ah well, I shall have to wait and see. Tee hee. Take that, Dumbles!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow! Harry's shaking things up, certainly! I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Well! Very interesting! I look forward to seeing how Professor Snape acts after the mark is removed.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Or, it simply doesn't exist. Ooo, wonder who it is?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
Tee hee. Nice! I like it! I liked the HP&DH Dudley better than any other, and you've brought him out early. Well done! I look forward to more of the changes you have wrought!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Cool! Very nice! I look forward to more about Harry being taught by Rowena!
adafrog chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Very good, thanks.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Good story.
N Flamel chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Good ending. Our friends really don't know what the future holds nor should they, from Harry, Neville and Hermione to Snape, Minerva and Amelia. Two outcomes, though, are abundantly clear from your story: Dumbledore will be marginalized to irrelevancy and Harry and his friends - including all magic users - will do the right thing, as opposed to the easy route the previous leaders took.

Good story that ended too quickly, given the caliber of writing and story telling. Good recommendation from Old Crow

PS: I hope you still check in to see if your stories have gotten any reviews. This one surely has stood the test of time. Congratulations!
N Flamel chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
The battle was well staged, utilizing all of Harry's 'friends,' from the twins to the DA, Aurors to the Order, and, especially the goblins. Arrow in the Ass is fantastic, as is the goblin sense of humor you wrote so well. My first complaint is actually a compliment: the battle was too short. The second concerns Dumbledore. I thought his presence was superfluous and actually irritating, since it was just more of the same and cut into the good guys celebrating. I did like how Neville handled him, as well as Mad Eye worrying that Harry would tease him unmercifully over losing more body parts. The ending with Fudge and Umbridge was unexpected and was a good way to show the upcoming changing of the guard. - N Flamel
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »