Reviews for Ripples
Dragoon-Yue chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Wonderful story that was well written and engaging. I enjoyed it very much. Thank-you.
1917farmgirl chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
Hey, I really don't know why I never reviewed this. I know I read it before, and liked it a lot, but then I've never been the best at reviewing. Anyway, feeling a little nostalgic lately and been revisting my Andromeda days and re-read this. Thought I should let you know that it's really one of the best, most well-written Harper stories out there and I enjoyed it a lot. Great writing! Hope you are well!

-Farmgirl
Sabith chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
(I don't remember what ch. it was but anyway) GET NAKID! lol i loved ur story keep writing
bjon66 chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
It was a very good story.. I liked they way Harper actually came out on top for a change... It showed that Beka and Harper were good friends instead of a master/slave or warden/prisoner type of situation thats in some of these stories...I look forward to a sequel if you decide to write one...
grayangle chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
You know if Josephine going to be part of the Highguard then Dylan could request her to be assigned to the Andromeda. Just a thought. A good read from start to end.
emoras chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Aw what a lovly ending! I really enjoyed this story and i'm sad to see it go :(

Hope to read more of your stories in the future.

Emily
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 14 . 1/21/2006
Sweet. Overall, an enjoyable story, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Benesound chapter 14 . 1/20/2006
Fantastic!

I'm glad Josie contacted him.

I still hope to see a sequel sometime in the future. :)

I really enjoyed your story.

Whether you write a sequel or a totally different story, I'll be reading it.
LyekkaBlack chapter 14 . 1/20/2006
Aw, that's so sweet yet sad at the same time. Great job!
lyekkablack chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
Review, eh? Where to start...

I totally agree with your rant about Dylan, Harper and the BOTW. On the plus side, most of the girls Dylan slept with weren't even that attractive, IMO. And you're right, none of them were good enough for our adorable Seamus anyway. ;)

I loved that Harper got the girl for once, even if she didn't stay. I also liked that Dylan finally apologized for breaking his promise to Harper. Those being the only two things I actually wanted to see happen in the show (other than Harper and Trance hooking up, Dylan's "unfortunate" demise and Doyle exploding) so I'm glad to at least read it in fanfic. I'm also happy that Josie's brother was alive after all, and it was so sweet that Tyr was the one who found him.

Well-done! I'd loved to read a sequel, if you decided to do one.
grayangle chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
Good story. Thanks for the read.
Benesound chapter 13 . 1/17/2006
Great story and Great ending!

I'm glad Harper got the girl, but I was sad when she told him that she wouldn't stay. :(

I'm happy that Josie was reunited with her brother.

Now if only Harper were to discover that Brendan was still alive.

A sequel would be nice some time in the future. It would be nice for Harper and Josie to meet again maybe after she finishes her training at the Academy. No hurry. I'm willing to wait oh,... three or four days. :)

This was a very good story. thanks for sharing it with us.

I hope to read more stories by you in the future.
lyekkablack chapter 12 . 1/15/2006
Nice plan! I'm really glad it worked and that Osiris got what was comin' to him. Excellent chapter! I'm looking forward to the next update. :D
I-Luv-PurpleChiX chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
Wow great update is there gonna be another or is this the end?

-NATE-
marn chapter 12 . 1/13/2006
Wow this is an amazing fic. I think my favorite part was when trance said "This is a Haper story." I think it just struck me as ironic. well please post more soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »