Reviews for Bleeding Heart
flikaroo chapter 13 . 4h ago
This was a delightful read. The insights into the batner and thoughts of the brothers brought smiles to my face and was spot on. The pressure on Donnie to heal everyone, the frustrations that Raph and Mikey sometimes feel and Leo getting drained from trying to be strong all the time. And Iganna was an interesting OC, especially her powers. The last chapter was icing on the cake, I especially enjoyed one last danger element to Leo's safe return.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Wow. O.O' I'm suddenly quite glad I don't have any older brothers. . .

'Insert foot here' Oh geez, I was cackling madly at that. Too funny! I thought it was funny when Donnie woke up his brothers by beating Mike with a pillow and pocking Raph with a stick (bo staff, technically, but same dif) but when MIKEY woke his brothers up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was amazing! Cheating at Go Fish. Lemon-fresh breath. xD

-TheOne(LaughingInsanelyAtThreeInTheMorning)
inujisan chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
and THIS was a good read.
Man, Ignana was bat$#!7 crazy
Theanimekitty89 chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
GOSH, I can't believe it's OVER!
The fun, the incredible writing style, the plot, the beautiful brother-love, believe it or not; when Raph cried for Leo, I cried too!
This is ABSOLUTELY better than I'd expected.
I always find your fic's about TMNT entertaining or exciting; either way they're good reading-material.
Well, I wouldn't want to write a whole novel about how awesome it has been to read this.
MAY. THIS. FIC. REACH. A. THOUSAND. REVIEWS. SOON.
From Theanimekitty89
Keep up the good work! :)
loving.cookies9 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
again I would like to thank you for how well written this is! I never really said why I was thsnking you and all! Soo... ya. I think I'm done for now! :D
loving.cookies9 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
tmntlover2013 chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
AntebellumHope chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
*applause* Last chapter was definitely the best! Your portrayal of Death was striking, somehow managing to be beautiful and terrifying and respectful all at once:) Not to mention the same manner in which you touched upon anger and grief and sacrifice. Breathtaking!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 13 . 12/9/2008
i LOVED your story! it was awesome! good job!
Rose of Hope chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
BATTLE NEXUS CHAMPION! OH god! Ya gotta love Mikey. Even though I am a die hard Donny fan! And we owe YOU the arigatou! So arigatou! Sayonara!
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
OMG! I practically died from laughter! Except...I cannot eat pepperoni...oh well! lol
aronoiiel chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
This has been one of the most thrilling and entertaining stories I have read in AGES! I love how unique this is and how you've kept all the characters in character. I never onced stopped to think if someone would really do or say something because I could totally see it! You have an amazing writing skill and I positively LOVE how you've thrown humor in with all this lovely angst! It was seriously like watching and episode in my mind and I loved every freakin minute of it! Thank you for writing this and I most deffinately look forward to reading more of your stuff! _
Eridani23 chapter 13 . 4/19/2007
WOW! That was the most amazing story that I've ever read. It will definatley have a perminant place on my favorites list. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed!
KissMyAft chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
I was kinda surprised at what happened because I thought that everything was going to be ok BUT THANK GOODNESS IT TRULY IS OVER NOW &

Leo-Don-Mikey-Raph-&-Splinter are finally returning back to their normal lives! Well, anyways, I'll forever be grateful for Raph's anger & unruly mouth with how he showed off against Death.

Right now my e-mail address of is not working so if you wish to reply to my reviews just go to Stealthy Forums and then go to my private message center and PM me...Leo Oneal
KissMyAft chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
THANK GOODNESS that evil witch is finally gone out of Leo's-Don's-Mikey's-Raph's-&-Splinter's lives because things will finally start getting back to normal like it's suppose to be & (:Leo:) will recover from his wounds!