Reviews for Bent
Cherries and Crystals chapter 15 . 7/11/2016
Wow! Awesome story ;D Not much Zutara, but I can wait ;)
Poodie chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Aww, poor Zuko indeed XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Wait...ZUKO IS NACKED!...THATS...FUCKING SICK,WHY DIDNT HE PUT ON CLOSE!?WHY AUTHOR?THE THOUGHT IS NOW ENGRAVED IN MY MIND!UGH!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Author ur mind is,...ummm,quit,,as they say dirty
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
What's going on with Zuko?
juliathezutara chapter 11 . 2/3/2015
Zuko?! What is with u and cliff hangers?! The lady/anng said zuko? *let's out a crazed fan girl scream*
juliathezutara chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
OK I'm warning u, if katara dies bad things will come to u...*sharpens Axe*
Qwerts chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
O-kay. I'm just gonna admit it; I'm still confused. Is Zuko really Karanna's (or however it's spelled) dead lover, like, reincarnated or something? If so, how and why...? And if he is, how does Katara fit into the whole thing? And, one last small, unimportant detail that's bothering me- why did Appa not come when Sokka blew the Bison whistle at the beginning of the story?
Other than that, this was a pretty neat story. Sort of violent, but to each their own, I suppose. You're a good writer. :) PLEASE PM me or something with the answers to those questions, if it's not too much trouble- I just know those little details are going to drive me nuts.
Alrighty, I believe you mentioned a sequel somewhere... I think I'll go hunt that down ;)
believe11magic chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Wow...(applause) this had a great story line and no dull moments, and even thought zuko and katara didn't get together in the and and katara doesn't remember anything that happened between them, I still loved the story and how they still sort of got together, even though katara had to be possessed for it to happen. But anyway...great job. :)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
Nicely put together and considering the timing very nearly canon minus a few minor details. It is impressive some of the things you managed to intuit this far back that didn't really come up until Season 3. It would be nice to see some of Toph in all this mess, but either way, I will definitely be checking out the sequel(s) to this.
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I'd love to be katara right now!
huinsutt99 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
KATARA'S DEAD!?
Also, cool chapter.
huinsutt99 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter, but I'm curious about one thing: who's speaking during the italic sections? Are they quotes or something you wrote?
Peachie-Trishie chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
I wish Sokka told the truth, or Aang should've told Katara :(
Love the story! :D
suzique chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
Ok so i just finished reading this, it's 2 am ...and i'm struggling with english words right now, being...errrm, well not english, and it's late...so this is gonna be a long babbling review :P but, a positive one :D ... anyway, i just had to say THAT I LOVED the story so much. It was just perfect in every way! The length, the plot, the characters (that were SPOT ON)...First, the chapters, they were so amazingly fitted with the length and the story(i have read so many stories with chapters that were soooo long that i ended up loosing interest in the whole story because of the never-ending chapters...) so that was one of the first things that i liked about this story (and it's not too long, it's just the perfect length, all the right thing said, not too much digression, describing unimportant scenery in 10000000000 words)...well all this adds up to you being an amazing writer, obviously :P And the characters, Zuko and Sokka (especially Sokka)...just love, pure love for them, i think you hit them spot on you couldn't be more right with every word that came out of their mouths and every move they've made in the story. LOVED THEM! Ok another thing, that amazed me, amusing you wrote this before the book 3 of the Avatar was out, and you kinda predicted the blood bending thing...i was like :O *flat-line* they should really consider giving you a job ;) you could help them with The Promise, as they are failing badly right now... :S

You mentioned Red November, and i must say that, you and her now share the first place on my avatar fanfic author list :) I've only been invested in one of her fics , as i've been now, so yeah, you 2 are my fav authors and absolutely looking forward to reading more of your stuff .Starting tomorrow :)

Ok, so i've left you a small chapter of my own (good thing i'm half asleep now, cause it would be longer):P and i'll be leaving you now, with all the best feels. Keep up the amazing writing :))))

Love, Suzi