Reviews for Bent
VampiressE12B chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
I love the voices in Zukos head XD
sam chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
whoaaaaaaaaaa 1st part ceral killer much?
bennie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ghahaaaa the fight was real funny and Aang's character development is really nice, zuko's new mood is just fascinatingly entertaining :P great way 2 start the sequel! your story makes me happy D
Jags chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Really good! A great continuation! Can't wait to start the next.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
this wont be much of a review but...

the characcters seemed kind of...out of character...i meen like against the show

but at the same time...EEEEEEEEPP serious nosebleed going on here...

Eatfoodzap chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
8O Wow...this chapter was...amazing. It was so dark and deep, and you really got across the feeling of despair and helplessness that everyone had. I especially liked the part with Aang, right after Sokka pulled him out of the lake...I can just imagine him, huddled there, sobbing.

So in general.
Eatfoodzap chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Sokka! :D

So, yeah, this story is really great! Like, better than the last one! The descriptions in it are absolutely amazing, and plot build-up is really great! :D

I can't wait to see what happens, and what's the deal with this mysterious island...?
The.Usual.Angst chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
akkkkkk that last part was really confusing, but other than that the whole thing ( that ive read) is really good! wonderful even.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
Haha, in some ways I enjoyed this one more than the last, though it didn't have the same newness and suspense of the relationship that was there (obviously because it was already established). But the interactions are great and I love the character interplay and involvement. Plus more Sokka! And it looks like he'll be even more involved in the future since he's on the case. Interesting that Katara knows basically nothing of the entire story of what went down. Drama ho! Looking forward to checking out both sequels...but mainly the musical, cause I did love OMW/F originally.
MizJoely chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Giggle. Nipples. Giggle.
AnimePrincess14 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
the thing at the top about Dangerous Ground is sooo right. I already read that story, and absolutely loved it! I also think you should read Whatever it Takes ( if you haven't already) its by zutara4lyfe, who has written some totally awesome avatar fics. Zutara Forever!
jessi chapter 15 . 5/26/2010
Another excellent story!
OddlyAlice chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
You know what? I think I like Zuko running away with her even better. I hope they get lost! :)
OddlyAlice chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
You know what Zuko should do? Throw himself on Katara and protect her with his body. Great idea or what, huh?
OddlyAlice chapter 8 . 4/24/2010