Reviews for Bent
nipples, Nipples, NIPPLES!

roflmfao!

tht was HIL-ar-EE-ouS xDD

i loved it..

but i kinda got mad when Sokka lied

about what happened with the spiders.

i think it wlda helped more with the Zutatra theme.

cause even though this is Zutara,

she was unconcious the whole time Zuko was involved!

but i still enjoyed it.

:DD
dwelian chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
the story is awesome, but it's the author's notes that have me dying! Oh god if the (nipples!) weren't bad enough now you had Zuko say TEEHEE and go after Zhao's nippleless state? My husband has been looking at me like I'm insane every time I start giggling. (it must sound maniacal)
dwelian chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
I just about laughed myself silly- you've totally captured Sokka's thought process! I'm enjoying this story immensely, thank you for sharing it!
wolf's lament chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
A wonderfully entertaining sequel which deserves every review and more. The story of Karanna and Zuko was really great too.
selina chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
You would not kill Zuko because then I would have to find and hurt you for doing that. Plus this is not Rome and Juliet. Boy doesn't die, and then girl wakes up only to die too. Somebody is going to save the day, and it ain't going to be the master of death.

Great writing, even if the story is a bit puzzling/confusing.
selina chapter 12 . 3/12/2009
not unlike Katara. Would rubbing her make him feel better?

The most dirtiest and unpure thoughts went through my head with that sentence. If you meant to or not "rubbing" her shot out very un-PG hell not even R images.
selina chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
holy shit on toast batman. chick went crazy. Is this inside look going to parelle Aang/Katara/Zuko once Aang finds out about the...whatever is between the two. Will he go ape shit and try to kill Zuko and all that jazz. I really hope not.

The tale was so gruesome and bloody. How in did you come up with it all?
selina chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Ha the word nipple makes me laugh too. Your fic is hilarious,. It is the only thing that keeps me from going plum bored at work so thank you for that. Also if I get fired a reserve the right to thank you sarcastically and blame you for said firedness :),
selina chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Aww woman, why did Sokka have to come in just when things were getting really good. Expect kissing an unconcious girl...wouldn't be like necrophilla...yeah...weird. But still kinda hot. Ha Sokka is going to knock him senseless.
selina chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
Oh no you didn't! Katara and Zuko are dead. Are you mad woman! They better do some love story shit and somehow have their like, love, or whatever between them bring to life.
selina chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I too hope it's not a huge mistake. It would funny if the benders work up to an 'Alice in Wonderland' kind of world where everything is all trippy, with trick questions and choices. I am very intrigued by this island and what the heck is happening.
selina chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
There always something more than meets the eye in the places they go in your fic isn't there? i am curios to know why Aang and Katara have gone beddy bye bye. I think it has something to do with the diamond Zuko took.
selina chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I hope the face he sees is Katara and not some magical water creature or something of the sort. It would be hilarious if it was Katara, like if she somehow fell into the water.

Damn woman you leave off at places that leave you wanting more.
selina chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Off corse you had to leave it off when it was just getting really good. I am happy that this story is completed because I know for sure I would not have been able to wait for updates. Yay me and my late introduction to Avatar and love for Zutara.

I really hope seeing Katara (he will see her right? right!) takes Zuko out his funky mood. No sparks Zuko makes for a sad Selina.
selina chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Ha I like seeing fragile broken Zuko. I notice that although he has fallen for Katara he seems to be trying to fight it because he knows that she is the 'enemy' and it would do neither of the good to give into what he feels. I love that sort of angst. Please don't have them falling into each others arms upon seeing each other *gag* to all the sweet stuff. I adored Katara and Sokka's fight. Having a younger brother and older sisters, it was very real and I felt true to both their characters.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »