Reviews for Bent
selina chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
I too hope it's not a huge mistake. It would funny if the benders work up to an 'Alice in Wonderland' kind of world where everything is all trippy, with trick questions and choices. I am very intrigued by this island and what the heck is happening.
selina chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
There always something more than meets the eye in the places they go in your fic isn't there? i am curios to know why Aang and Katara have gone beddy bye bye. I think it has something to do with the diamond Zuko took.
selina chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
I hope the face he sees is Katara and not some magical water creature or something of the sort. It would be hilarious if it was Katara, like if she somehow fell into the water.

Damn woman you leave off at places that leave you wanting more.
selina chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Off corse you had to leave it off when it was just getting really good. I am happy that this story is completed because I know for sure I would not have been able to wait for updates. Yay me and my late introduction to Avatar and love for Zutara.

I really hope seeing Katara (he will see her right? right!) takes Zuko out his funky mood. No sparks Zuko makes for a sad Selina.
selina chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Ha I like seeing fragile broken Zuko. I notice that although he has fallen for Katara he seems to be trying to fight it because he knows that she is the 'enemy' and it would do neither of the good to give into what he feels. I love that sort of angst. Please don't have them falling into each others arms upon seeing each other *gag* to all the sweet stuff. I adored Katara and Sokka's fight. Having a younger brother and older sisters, it was very real and I felt true to both their characters.
4EyedBlonde chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
"Zuko skipped through the garden, chasing pretty blue butterflies around the stone fountain."

i cracked up at that part.

this is a really good story! and it's getting god! *clicks to the next chapter*
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 12/3/2008
Love this 2
Peacewish chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
You are so completely awesome. One o'clock in the morning awesome! I loved every minute of this. Zuko's internal conflict, always one of his most appealing characteristics, was in fine form this time around. Raging hormones, a tormented soul trying to choose between heart and head... so classic. Utterly delicious. Particularly when he valiantly fights off those spiders and saves her life. Somehow, watching it through Sokka's eyes made it more vivid and romantic than when we were in the actual scene.

Speaking of which, I just lurve the way you brought out Sokka's sweet overprotectiveness in this fic, especially the last chapter. I know it's there in the show, but we haven't gotten to see much of it, and I love protective big brothers. Ooh, the clash of men and their wills is about to get fierce!
xyzisme chapter 15 . 9/20/2008
AHEM. I could make this a long review and emphasize it, but there is no better way to say it than WELL DONE! The story was really good...
ainulaadne chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Aang: "You know, I had a lover named Zuko once. He was a firebender, too."

Zuko: -gag-
WanderingChild96 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
So what, is this island like evil? And why are only Katara, Aang, and Zuko affected? Is it like benders only?
WanderingChild96 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
That was pretty funny! Katara seeing Zuko in that state... I would LOVE too! Was Katara the woman he saw at the end?
WanderingChild96 chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Poor Zuko! I would hate having dreams like that! I can't wait to hear about Zuko's "bath."
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I loved Katara's fight with Sokka! It was hilarious! Poor Zuko! I hope he finds her!
Lisilgirl chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
This was great...I read the entire thing, and started going back before I realized I hadn't reviewed it. Sorry! :D Anyway, it was awesome. Kept me alive for a couple of hours!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »