Reviews for Devils Night
Booksketeer chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
This is a very engaging series that you have here. I understand a lot more now that I've read the other ones in the right order; this story is so cute, and I really love it even though I've never been a chlarker. Great job!
markmark261 chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
You nicely wrapped things up with this chapter (especially liked the Chloe/Lois conversation) and I'm looking forward to the continuation when it comes along.
Scott chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Love this story, but a quick question, are you still planning to continue When Two Tribes Go To War? Please, :).
Suiadan chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
loks good please put the sequel up soon!
markmark261 chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
I thought the first part of the story ended a little too suddenly with Chloe defeating Clark too easily. Also while the new story, with the mysterious stranger who appears to be Clark and Chloe's descendant, seems interesting, at this stage it doesn't seem to tie-in that strongly with the first part so I'm wondering if it might have been better as a separate story. Anyway, you're the author and its your choice. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
markmark261 chapter 4 . 1/1/2006
Great chapter. Really liked Chloe's transformation (although I have to say I found the fact that Jor-El could actually make it happen a bit unbelievable at first).
Lucy Wiggin chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
I think this is the best SuperChloe I've read so far.
Lucy Wiggin chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Yeah! I knew someone would eventually write a Planetary/Smallville crossover.
BabyC2003 chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
I like this story! Please continue!
Chlollie chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
What happened to this story. I would really like to see more of this story.

-Carolyn Lance
markmark261 chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Great chapter. Thought your handling of The Authority was great, especially liking The Midnighter's introductory speech.
markmark261 chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Another good chapter. Like the way you keep the story moving. Also, not sure if you've got a beta reader, but there seemed to be less spelling/grammatical mistakes than usual.
EtherealEternal chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I liked the action in your first chapter and i'm waiting to see what will happen next. I like this story alot please continue
markmark261 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great start. Liked the bit about Chloe getting jealous and the way you've gotten to the action so quickly. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.