Reviews for Happy, Pukey Drivel!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You can still find this on the Internet Archive Wayback machine if you remember the adress of the old La Javert's Flying Homepage (or via an archived Les Mis site)
oTheMadHattresso chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this is GENIUS. Almost creepy, but genius nonetheless!
Edmund West chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
2005, really? I could have sworn this was much, much older. (Much older.) We're old. D: Well. I'm old.

iLikeMuffins100 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
this was a JOLLY good fic, eh?

gosh I LOVE this! Snookums and Slappy being all chummy!
Sianco chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Finally! My kind of humour! Snookums!

Love this!
Darth Pooky chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
LMFAO! Marius being called Slappy was just too frickin' hilarious! This is great! XD
dark-hearted rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2006

oh, what a "JOLLY good" fic...i hope they find some ice cream!

- dark-hearted rose
Kitsubasa chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY! Javert and Marius- Happy pukey drivel tag team forever! I love this!
EponineJekyll chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
LOL! This is silly and very pointless... I like it!
Etoile-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Funny! I was laughing so hard that I almost spat tea all over my laptop while reading this. But since I didn't, I am quite amused. If you don't write another chapter I shall become very angry.
Violynn chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Oh, I do hope you'll update soon!

This story is absolutely marvelous! And I do love your underlying sarcasm!

I hope this review made your day wonderfully spiffy and sparkly!

:. Alli Lynn .:

::hugs Snookums::
Zeher chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This...amazes me. XDD
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Ahaha, how funny! To think of Marius and Javert strolling down the road, arms linked, singing! Wow. Great image. Nice story so far, very funny! I do so hope that you update soon. Bravo!

Shekiah Rosay chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Wow - it's amazing what tylenol and marshmallows can do to a person. I am finding this HYSTERICAL. Post more!
LesMisLoony chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
The dialect has some sort of brilliant Python-ish flavor that I absolutely love. I know that it's completely ridiculous, but somehow it's not just plain obnoxious like some of these goofy fics are. Perhaps that could be attributed to the lack of wince-inducing grammar.