Reviews for Darker Than You Think
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/3
whoa. i like this but i can't explain why.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/19
The imagery is fantastic. I like getting to see these other sides of Tony. xo
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Poor Tony
Doni chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You capture the angst and emotion well! Nice work.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, wow. This is so interesting, and shivery.
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Can't believe I didn't find this before. Absolutely loved it. Dark and perfect.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Interesting.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love this story! I also enjoy seeing a more darker, mature side to Tony than what we see.
bebe-malvado chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Are you going to write more of this story or is it a one-shot? it seems really interesting plz write more :)
Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Yikes! That really IS dark. Great, and once again entirely too awesome... but REALLY dark.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was powerful in describing Tony's pain and the contrast of McGee in all his innocence made the description all the harsher.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
poor tony! I have to ask cuz it's killing me: what episode is tony in jail?
KittyHill chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very intense and very dark. I liked it. Seeing that Tony really was worried underneath his outer calm.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great look at Tony and McGee here. Tony, because it shows how he's dealing with his lack of control over his own fate and the feeling of helplessness that must have given him. McGee, because he was seeing a side of Tony he'd not ever considered and it threw him, but not so much that he didn't adapt and stay to keep an eye on Tony, without being stupid enough to get in the ring with him.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice followup, short and dark, but it feels unfinished, unresolved. Maybe that's how it should be.