Reviews for Darker Than You Think
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Poor Tony
Doni chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You capture the angst and emotion well! Nice work.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, wow. This is so interesting, and shivery.
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Can't believe I didn't find this before. Absolutely loved it. Dark and perfect.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Interesting.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love this story! I also enjoy seeing a more darker, mature side to Tony than what we see.
bebe-malvado chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Are you going to write more of this story or is it a one-shot? it seems really interesting plz write more :)
Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Yikes! That really IS dark. Great, and once again entirely too awesome... but REALLY dark.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was powerful in describing Tony's pain and the contrast of McGee in all his innocence made the description all the harsher.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
poor tony! I have to ask cuz it's killing me: what episode is tony in jail?
KittyHill chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Very intense and very dark. I liked it. Seeing that Tony really was worried underneath his outer calm.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Great look at Tony and McGee here. Tony, because it shows how he's dealing with his lack of control over his own fate and the feeling of helplessness that must have given him. McGee, because he was seeing a side of Tony he'd not ever considered and it threw him, but not so much that he didn't adapt and stay to keep an eye on Tony, without being stupid enough to get in the ring with him.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice followup, short and dark, but it feels unfinished, unresolved. Maybe that's how it should be.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I can't watch 'Frame Up' without having to read this fiction, afterwards. A perfect tag for, in my opinion, one of the best episodes they've ever done. You have such a great handle on the characters, and I love how you've told the story from McGee's perspective and not Tony's. Because McGee was only a minor participant in the events, so perhaps he has a more unbiased view of Tony's reaction.

"He thought about Tony sitting alone in that empty cell. Tony, with nothing to do but shred the pepperoni on his cooling slices of pizza. Tony, with no one but his thoughts for company. Knowing that outside of the walls he could no longer leave, his fate was speeding on without him, entirely beyond his reach." That is so, so awesome! You write ANgsty Tony really well.
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 8/18/2006