Reviews for Chris' Birthday
BrokeMachine chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
i doubt you're going to continue this since its been practically a decade, but its really good and it needs an ending. great job for the work youve done so far.
DeanFan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LMAO! I always loved it when Papa Titus would say

"Could you get him away from me?"
Yumi chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Its great! Really funny, I love Titus. These one was ingenious, would be nice to see it on TV, seemed like the script of a real episode, specially de black & white room cuts.

Question: Why in the fanfictions you authors write Chris, when in the show is Titus, or Christopher? Never Chris.
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This was really funny.
I miss the show. It's quirky and creative, and you've captured Titus' little personal moments in his mind very well.
A Grayer Shade of Gray chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Funny! I love Titus, he's hot. Erin's luck, no? Heh, good job, dude, or dudette. Dave is so slow, he needs a cookie. I need to stop eating cookies and drinking now.
K-Chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
I liked it but I think you need more tramatizing flash backs. Write more on it soon.
Pseudo chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
This is really funny. Although it's the first Titus fic I've read, I'm very impressed with the way you've kept to the original style. I hope you can finish this fairly soon )
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Tee hee! This is funny! Someone should finish it!
A fan of Titus chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
No offense dude, but this doesn't sound like anything that would/could ever be on Titus. None of them talk or act like that at all.
Obscurus Lupa chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
You should make the story with a lot of humor and cool stuff at the end. Also, do more Dave jokes, he's my favprite character!-cbpatches2001
Candice Diminyatz chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
"I like it so far, but it might be kinda cool if while Erin is at the hospital they find out she is pregnant."
me chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
that's funny
gabriel ricard chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
This was ok...not really like the show and Ken's cruelty was a little overdone...especially in the first half. 6/10
Brokette chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
hahahahah..u really caught the true essesence of the story..i adore titus and i am so happy that others do as well..i hope you get out of your writers block...lots of love and laughs, stephers ):)
Freddie Avalos chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
It sucks. That's why it's not finished. .846454/48576158158765498187457/894/7979879548498998.0