Reviews for Sheelos Fluff with Lemony Sprinkles
hyllia14 chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
goodness, you made it sound so wrong! XD
hyllia14 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
XD lol, you and sheena must be like cats around the wrapping paper XD
Livvy22 chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Great stories! I enjoyed reading them a lot!
true2love chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Oh goodness.. I so didin't think he was combing her hair xD
MidnightSymphony01 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Child? Whose child? Zelos's or...*gasp* Orochi's? DO NOT TELL ME IT'S OROCHI'S! Zelos and Sheena deserve each other! BTW great little one-shot drabbles on Sheelos! I luvs dem 33333
Lady Darlings chapter 13 . 5/22/2010
Would it be much of me to ask for the next chappie? :( I want to know what happens

! :D
TheArcanaQuotes chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
First of al, DAMMIT IT WAS GETTING GOOD!XD

Second of all, Love ur stories:3
SheenaFox chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
I love it~ Sheelos is awesome, not much else to say here though.
TermsofFanService chapter 15 . 8/3/2008
Aw man! You always get me... You always suck me in with all your beautiful writing and this chap especially made me feel as if it wa s the smile that was the little thing, and then I feel as if I've been hit, with that ending "punch-line". Man, it's so quirky, I luv it!

Did I use that term right, "quirky"?

TermsofFanService chapter 14 . 8/3/2008
Kind confuzzling, but only because it's late here and something else, but it doesn't really matter... it's not you, it's me... HEH XD

Aw, yayz! Sheena is being comforted without knowing it... Well she'd better find out after, so she could realize even more that Zelos and her need each other... Or she might hit him thinkin' he was doing something to her...

And well, when I think about it... I think she's going to do the latter. LOL!

TermsofFanService chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
So totally didn't expect this... I mean I knew you truly understood the Sheelos pairing down to the very core of it an' all, but didn't knew you'd even take this path, such a path that I intended to do, and will do, but just not getting around to it for some reason...

Well what can I say, other than the same thing I say every chappie, it's good, it's great! It's well just plain awesome!

I just wuved the swearing, since it shows that their relationship is raw, it's true, and is not just always fluff... tho you took a different turn, since this was neither fluffy nor lemony. Not that it's bad, in fact like I've said before, if it's something that I'd believe in, in a Sheelos pairing, then it's Da Bomb! HEH.

doragon no mizu chapter 15 . 6/23/2008
D'aaw. That was kyuut. She has a wittle baaybe. n.n

I like it, it was simple, short, and adorably cute—yet descriptive. Kudos!

Luffs.

D
Pirkam-Powder-Pie chapter 14 . 4/25/2008
Oh me Oh my ;_;

Poor Zelos.. Poor Sheena... NO! THIS DISEASE WILL NOT KILL SHEENA. THEIR LOVE WILL OVERCOME IT! LOVE CONQUERS ALL! Well, unless you look at through sickness and health XD

Keep writing Sheelos! And when you're done with the Hometown of Tears 3 shot, are you going to go back to the cute and funny stuff? I'm just asking. Love nonetheless!
o. m. G chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
the cup runneth over!XD

I'm Sitting here crying on my keyboard from laughing so hard!
CPO-AE chapter 14 . 4/7/2008
Kawaii! I excpected no less Your a great writer! Keep at it and update soon!