Reviews for Surprises
Dragonfire81 chapter 18 . 11/21/2012
poor Jack living in a house full of girls (would have been good to have at least 1 boy)
Michelle chapter 18 . 11/20/2008
Hi! I only recently found this site, and since I'm a giant Sam/Jack fan, I've really been enjoying reading all the stories from everyone. But, you are the first I've actually reviewed. I know it's been quite a while since you published this story, but I have to tell you, I loved it! I admit, I was pretty bummed out when Jack "died", and I almost gave up reading the rest. But, I'm really glad I read on. I actually got teary eyed when Dori and Sam finally got to see Jack again in the infirmary. Yes, I am a sap, and a pregnant one at that, so perhaps hormones were involved in my reaction, however, I felt the story was extremely well written and played out (for a lack of a better way to put it). I look forward to finding and reading more of your stories! Awesome Job!
Gabiroba chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
awesome story.

I just read through it all right now. Great really. And I want RDA at my wedding reception. ( LIfe just isn't fair sometimes, lol.

I really loved it.

-Gaby
JFreak1334 chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
O MY GOSH! I can't... wow deff. a fav.! it's just... it's not all OH JACK I LOVE YOU O SAM I LOVE YOU! you know it's like real I personally had nothing negative to say about this story. It's pretty darn close to perfect. I can't stop praising this story I loved it! FANTASTIC JOB! KEEP IT UP PLEASE!
locardxchange chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
damn good story. and yes the AF grads stuff was right and I think it helped that you kept it short.
LT-NightWarp chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
I enjoyed your story, just wish it was longer, thank you!
PenGirl91 chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
great story! loved the happy ending, cryed in the middle, smilled like an idiot at the begining. :D
PenGirl91 chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
Great story!
Xeron.Got.it.memorized chapter 18 . 12/7/2006
Is there anything you don't write well?
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
great chapter, but some things didn't add up right for one dori fourteen how did she get to jack house did she drive there or use a taxi? another thing is if this set in season eight, how can sara be married to both jack and keith at the same time as you said in the story, keith and sara devoice and sara married jack? but jack and sara was married for what eight nine years when charile died. I don't know if any one else notice the diffrents
Dreamer22 chapter 18 . 7/22/2006
::grins:: I love that Dori was married to the MacGyver theme song! Lol fantastic! I have really enjoyed this fic. I really didn’t like you when you “killed” off Jack, and I send many grubles to those who kept him away after he woke up! ::grr:: I love that Jack sacrificed his seemingly only chance of escape to save the young boy :-D Go Jack! Tehe I really like that Sam and Dori begain to get along and that Sam adopted her, ironically it finalized just before Jack came back! Tehe Great job!
toddvictor chapter 18 . 4/23/2006
awesome story! looking forward to reading more stories from you!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
I'm sure I said this was an awesome story before, but I'll say it again to sweeten the criticism I've got coming you way. *clears throat* This is an awesome story.

Okay, now that's over, here's the criticism:

*explodes* GET YOUR BETA TO LOOK OVER YOUR APOSTROPHES! IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BETA, GET ONE!

My beta-ing services are available for free, I left my e-mail address in the box where it's supposed to go. Feel free to send me a chapter, or two, or all of them so you can get better!
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Huh? How did Sarah die? And when? I don't think you are making Teal'c act quite like himself, but he's hard to get.
MajorSam chapter 18 . 3/8/2006
Oh wow, it's over :O

HAHAH, everyone's all gittin married and babied and job'ied and...

aw :p

Yay for happy endings :)

NOw get some more fics up :D:D:D

MSam