Reviews for Past The Point Of No Return
Chemical Girl chapter 19 . 4/12/2006
The end? Oh no, where am I going to find my cliffhangar fix now lol! I have really enjoyed this trip to the darker side and hope that more is to come. I have grown quite attached to Alex now and I like her as if she was one of the main characters.
zeilfanaat chapter 19 . 3/30/2006
Great chapter. Here's hoping for a sequel soon! :)

Well done!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 19 . 3/30/2006
PLEASE tell me that u r gonna write a continuation! I so wanna see wat happens with John and Alex!

Kate Maxwell chapter 19 . 3/30/2006

I just hope that one day that John will find his inner self and return to the way it once was...

Hope that there is more to come from you as this story is one of the best out there!
Lillehafrue chapter 19 . 3/29/2006
John as a brunette, hm...and a scary one at that. Poor man, he's lost isn't he. He whole focus in life has shifted and he's left foundering. Hope that by having Alex in his life, he can recover some semblance of normalancy.

And man, would I hate to be Hood having to face this new John. Whatever is about to happen, isn't going to be pretty.

Great ending! Even if it did leave us with more questions than answers. Here's to hoping there's more around the corner.
Lillehafrue chapter 18 . 3/29/2006
Poor John! You're as bad as I am to the guy!

So, Penny could find him if she really wanted to...interesting. But I am glad she talked Jeff and Scott into leaving him alone. John is the only one who can work through this at this point. Even if he manages to get himself killed.

Can't wait to see where they end up!
zeilfanaat chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
Did John (and Alex?) just leave?

Great chapter. Please update soon!
Lillehafrue chapter 17 . 3/17/2006
First let me say, WHEW! Everyone is safe...for the moment. And the world has stopped percieving IR as a threat...again for the moment.

But we still have John. I think he did the right thing, but others may not think the same way I do. He thought he was having nightmares before...the brain has it's own way of punishing itself for killing a fellow man.

And now, some one (presumably John and Alex) are gone off to God knows where, to do God knows what! Can't wait to read the next installment!
ravenlua chapter 16 . 3/10/2006
When i thought everything was going to be fine...John shot her...his mind is abig confusion...will he ever get back to reality after this one...

Glad everything turned out ok for the others

Great chapter...didn't see this coming

Lillehafrue chapter 16 . 3/9/2006
Holy S&%! What a chapter! Here I was foolishly thinking that now that they know where the Hood was (in theory) and the virus had been disabled, everything was going to be OK. Man was I wrong!

Poor John, oh my poor, poor John. I read it three times and it still gives me chills. I just don't see how he can recover from this one. Seems like his last hold on sanity has snapped. What on earth will his family say, there's no way Penny and Alex can hide this.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
zeilfanaat chapter 16 . 3/9/2006
Eerie indeed...

Please update soon!
Kate Maxwell chapter 16 . 3/9/2006
h-h-he killed her? I'm shocked... and hope that he can get help of some kind before it gets any worse ( if that's possible! )

Glad that the code has been stopped, was worried that TB2 was going to go down in a fiery wreck!
sam1 chapter 16 . 3/9/2006
Um, what the he** just happened? John shot somebody in coldblood. Never, ever saw that coming! Glad that Everyone came away from TB1 and 2 okay. Still not sure about John though and that last line is really frightening me.

Great work and please hurry with the next update!
Chemical Girl chapter 15 . 3/3/2006
Oh no, there was me thinking that they might be able to sort out this mess when I remembered that you were writing this story so it will never be as easy as it seems, hurrah cos it makes the story all the more exciting. Is Mishka telling the truth? I really can't decide.
Kate Maxwell chapter 15 . 3/2/2006
they're going to sacrifice the thunderbird craft? no way!

And i am seriously scared for John's sanity now! *hiding beneath my desk wondering if the wood would protect me*