Reviews for Through It All
Femalefan chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
Not bad but it feels a bit rushed with you skipping the rest of first year and the brief mentions of years 2 and 3. Does Harry still get the Sorcerer's Stone? Does he save Hermione from the troll? Does Harry go into the chamber and save Ginny?
SortingHat chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
It would be more appropriate if the entrance to the Slythering common room had a wall with a hole underneath to crawl under which you temporary turn into a snake to get in using a special kind of potion that only works if you are a Slytherin.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
I wonder who gets the honor of lighting all those floating candles and what do they do about dripping wax that's a potential fire hazard? Due to the size of the room any unintended fires will be quickly accelerated and will need a sprinkler system AND an extinguisher.

No amount of *water charms* will work if the fire quickly accelerates out of control so fire extinguishers which actually was invented in 1818 will be needed with clear instructions on how to properly aim and use one.

There should be a bunch of *In Case of Fire Break Glass* and the Slytherin Dungeons should have *In Case of Pranking Gryffindors Break Glass*
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Just wanted to point a correction as I do in all HP fics is that this is actually NOT a normal neighborhood but would be called *Daley City*.

Dad told me about a neighborhood in San Francisco called Daley City where all the houses look exactly. Not all muggles are like the Dursleys.
HP4Life chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLSS PLS PLS SPLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS WRITE MORE! THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME!11
babyvfan chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
Omg. More. More. More. I wanna know what happens next
babyvfan chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Here's the thing that gets to me. Unlike Ron who spent the whole thing sulking about it, Draco believes Harry without hesitation. Along with the rest of the slytherins
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Awwww. I'm liking this story already
readingaccount chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Great story! Love it.
Seapatrol chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This is great please update.
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Ugh, this isn't even finished? I really have to learn to look to see if a story is complete before reading it. I hate it when people don't complete their stories, especially when it's so good. So, please find the time to finish this.
kaisoo12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
very cute, but very unrealistic.
sorry, im just one of those people who are really inclined towards facts, i guess.
i know harry potter and hogwarts is pure imagination,
but we find out in the deathly hallows that harry potter was indeed a descendant of igor. hence, he inherited the invisivility cloak.

but for the sake of your story, im just gonna go along

happy writing
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
damn... when are they getting together? its sooooo obvious they like each other...!
*turns to author* i think i'd throw a fit if my sisiter desecrated any of my precious books!(especially my HP books)! i hope your book is alright ;)
DemeRain chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This was really really good. I am so sad to find it unfinished. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing.
Jacky chapter 9 . 6/4/2012