Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Chennile chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
This story is so good. Please continue it. I want another chapter. The little botch/elle brewing is so good.
adiu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Elle/Hotch

you write them so very well it's a shame you haven't continued this story and I hope in the future you will.
sophie chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
please, please, please continue this.

I absolutely adore it especially the Elle/Hotch undertones.

(I need to create an account to write some fics of my own but haven't gotten around it ;P)
WallofWeird chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
Wow.

I didn't see too many of the early Criminal Minds episodes but I always did like Gideon and Elle a little more than Rossi and Prentiss.

Good job. Can't wait for an update.

(I don't know if I would have read this fic before the episode 100 came out). I liked Haley.
dakota.doc chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
This was really good, you were doing so well but now I'm hanging. I just found this site. This is also why I usually only read completed stories, now I won't know how it ends.
Longing for Oblivion chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Great work so far! Will you continue the story?
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
I just found this story and absolutely love it. The way you write angst is wonderful. Please continue this story, I am now going to read some of your other stories.
more secrets chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
This is excellent! I got here from someone's favorites list, and I'm so glad I did. Your writing is so good, and you really do a good job of getting different dialogue styles for each character, as well as keeping them in character. Thanks for posting what you have so far!
A-zla chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Good story, I really like it! It's nice to see how everyone is there for Hotch!

I hope this is not going to be a Hotch/Elle romance, it would kind of take away the focus from what Hotch is going through.
Calleigh's little girl chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
Hey there! I just found your fanfic and I love it! I actually planned on writting a fic quite similiar to yours for over half year...However, please continue soon with this even if you don't get many reviews - I know that feels myself, but still I push myself to continue because there are people reading my work and with your story it is the same!
elle - truely its my real name chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
I really loved reading your story. I am a big fan of the idea of Elle / Hotch but don't like the idea of cheating on a wife (would kill my husband if he did it to me). You have made this pairing possible without me having to feel guilty about my morals.

Please keep writing.
Ivy3 chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
Don't be discouraged, this isn't a popular fandom, as you can see by the lack of fics (particularly Hotch fics). Great angst so far, I'm not as opposed to Elle/Hotch as I thought I would be. I hope you update it, it's promising.
Sammy Elle chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I love fics like this!Well in your A/N chap3 #2 you wrote youre kind of obssessed with Elle and Hotch, well with me it is the same. I like reading those rare stories about them...

Bye

Sammy
Faryn Dawson chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Hey, love the story can't wait until you update!
cmaddict chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
you're going to have to update soon... this is driving me crazy!