Reviews for His Eyes
JLCH chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
good job!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Heavy duty emotions vieled in eyes and actions but right at the end, you can feel that storm you talk about so eloquently ease up.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
cute... but i did not get the last part...
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Its sweet and very well written. I enjoyed this very much.
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
sweet!
Sapphire2007 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
that was truly beautiful. and i really loved that little dialogue in the end.

very elaborate style.

like it :D
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow. That was just amazing. I adore your style of writing, and this was thoroughly enjoyable and in-character.

I loved it!
perfectvelvet chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, Gomey, how you tease. I have read every fic you've posted at the graveyard, and now to find out that you share another pairing, I am quite in heaven. This one was my favorite. Just fantastic. Your writing has always been great, almost poetic at times. Please keep it up!
Caroline chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Even though I'm not a fan of 'House' (*yet*, since I have a feeling you'll force me into it eventually, lol!), I loved this fic. The poetic language in the beginning pulls the reader into the story, and the way you write their interaction toward the end seemed to be perfectly in character. Well done!
QT Roo chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Well done!
Pathetic Fallacy chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Beautifully done. Very poetic, but not crossing the border into pretentious (seen many fics swagger down that road.)

True to the characters and all, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. I'll be looking out for more by you.