Reviews for Something That Will Never Appear
MXR chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Riven sounds like helia in this story but it's really romantic. I wish my boyfriend would do something like that even though he's only known me for a couple of weeks.
giltterthebest chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
sorry,i don't llike it,THAT'S BECAUSE I'M A MUSA/RIVEN FAN!1
tecnagirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very sweet. Although I'm not a Riven/Flora fan, I'm impressed with this.

The way you added a few sentences before and after make this sound like a story. It would be great as a story, but it's great as it is.

You did a really nice job.
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I thought it was a really cute peom. adorable. I just don't like Riven and Flora pairings. But it was cute! _
astria starsmore chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
*takes a deep breath* aw! How sweet! Now I feel bad for all the unrequitedness and want to see them happy together...*goes to find a flora riven fic* Very good!
Wangsta Chicka chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love it! It is so sweet! I love the poem! I love Flora and Riven!

Solar Kisses

zodiacdragonHatori chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That was so sweet. It was really good.
Winxlover93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
First, Flora and Riven DON'T go good together. Second, RIven is already MUSA'S boy, and I think they're adorable together. In other words, I HATED IT. yOU SUCK! LOOK, mOST PEOPLE WOULD AGREE THAT THESE TWO DO NOT GO WELL TOGETHER!
tiffany chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
hey that was nice keep up the good work!

by the way i LOVE riven and Flora fanfics!

AngelDarkchylde chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
It's Angel of Ice (obviously from the CT portion of the Winx forum) That poem was so SWEET! Bet you never thought I'd ever say something like that. But I did really like it and I do think it's sweet. If you ever wanted to email me and just chat: ( I have 2 email addy's 3 if you include my telus one that I never use). If you want my opinion add more to this as if Riven is making like a poetry collection. *shrugs* whether they all be about Flora or not. Later.
KiraTatashi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Brilliant! Yes, it made perfect sense! And you make a really good poet. *winks*
Delilah Jane chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Flora/Riven fans have to stick together! THIS IS GREAT!

Adding story to faves!
battastic chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
very cool...nuff said. ;)
Kulia Makani chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I'm a huge Flora/Riven fan. The story was nice.
CharmedMilliE chapter 1 . 12/1/2005