Reviews for Hold on
black.n.blu chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Yay! Deutsch! Hi, sorry. I'm taking German in school, so I don't know much yet (enough to understand 'Die erste deutsche Crossing Jordan Fanfictionseite ist da.' for which I am proud of myself. Lol.) I'm only in my second year or foreign language, but I really really enjoy it!

Anyways, back to the point. This fic was really good! I'm not a large G/J fan, (I'm a N/J fan!), but I also like how Garret watches over her. It was well written for being translated, and I went through most of it before I could guess. Though I did figure it out eventually, and if you want a pointer on it here and there, email me. Though perhaps I'm not the best one to ask, as you are exactly twice my age. Lol.

Great job, and I look forward to more or your Crossing Jordan fics in English! (And I will perhaps attempt some of your German ones as I get better, though that may take awhile!)

Tchuse! :)
CallistaEvans chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
My dear Nici,

Again you make me writing in English. You know I’m not that good at it but I do it, because I think you deserve it.

I‘ve never thought about Garret and Jordan as a couple. In my opinion they are friends in a special kind of way. But I like it that Garrets takes care of Jordan.

I don’t know the new episodes yet, but it doesn’t matter, because you gave a good intro into the story.

Garret and Jordan have so many things in common, that he is naturally aware of her feeling in a better way than she (who does not?). I like the way he encourages her and how he appreciates her work.

They really need each other and it is good to read that they allowed this feelings.

You used the quotation of the challenge in an interesting way.

In my view it is different with women and tears but I am a woman :-).

Garret is doing a very good job with Jordan. I think I like his mother.

It is only my opinion but I believe Garret’s feelings are a kind of hiding. I am sure he loves Jordan but he has not fallen in love with her. He fools himself by believing he is, so that he hasn’t do find someone who is really available.

I hope you don’t mind my opinion about the pairing.

I like your story very much.

Mariacharly chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I told you that i very like this story ...

But it is more than this.

It is the first story I read with this pairing, and I never thought I could imagine this.

But in this story it is ... OK. It is right.

Youre describing the thoughts, the feelings of Garret in such a sympathetic way, that I can feel with him.

A very good Oneshot.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow! This was so good I can't believe it. Great Job!