Reviews for Band of the Forsaken
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
please update you haven't in over 7 freaking Years!
RuneNeko chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
This is definitely interesting to say the least. Keep it up!
Hyrulehalfbreed chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Looks good so far I hope you continue!
Spice9 chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
interesting. Please update.
Cayenne chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Interesting, I can't wait to see what these new people want. Eagerly awaiting the next cahpter!
Peter Kim chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
The Akatsuki will have two of the eight youkis and if the band have or is youki vessels then there should be four members that are youki vessels in the band of Forsaken. The other two may be very powerful ninjas or free youkis willing freely to inhabit a human vessel or youkis themselves.
LbcLostKid chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Intresting chapter update soon.
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This is a great update I love the offer Kyuubi is makeing and I really hope Naruto takes it please please update again soon I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jen chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
No yaoi? Pity...T_T Oh well, an excellent story doesn't nessecary need yaoi or pairings anyway, one of my favorite Naruto fanfictions doesn't have any pairings either. Its nice to see Gaara and Naruto having a sane and polite conversation, and Gaara pointing out that Naruto could end up like him before.

And get those six people here already! I want to know whether I guessed who they were correctly and plus I want to see them meet up with Naruto and Gaara and convince them to leave their villages! Your story is still excllent and I'm still hoping you'll update!
nanasabaku13 chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
come on hurry up and make more chapters!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
update soon!
LbcLostKid chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Excellent chapter update soon.
Shang chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Pretty good. I liked the deeper conversation Naruto and Gaara had (one thing though: as far as I know, Yashamaru was a twin SISTER of Gaara's mother).

Kankuro's behavious when Gaara returned seemed a bit (but only a bit) OOC to me (he and Temari always seem to understand the redhead and were the first to care about the Shukaku vessel).

KAbove those two, minor things (and the lenght of the chapter): keep it up.

Merry Christmas and happy New year to you too.
anon chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
hey, i really like this story. to be honest i'm not too fond of yaoi's in the first place. up date soon.
pandamaestro chapter 3 . 12/21/2005