Reviews for Walking the Line
KevinSB312 chapter 19 . 4/1
Every story you write I have a hard time taking breaks from to actually do stuff in the real world. This one is no different, it was an amazing story and I'm going straight into the sequel.
becca chapter 19 . 2/11
I found this series about 10 years ago and re-read its probably once every year. I love it
KongoAkuma chapter 19 . 9/20/2017
I loved it on to part two
Dragonling743 chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
I want you to know that you are an awful, terrible, no good, very bad person. I had finally thought I was done with this story and all its constituents, and then someone mentioned Kim Possible, and this is the only fic I think of when that happens. You're a magician, and you got me into the Manga too now. Do you know just how much homework time has been lost to the glory that is your writing? This has to be like the 5th time I've re-read this series. You are a glorious being of indeterminate gender, and once again I am enthralled by your story telling.
Nink chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
I honestly read this whole series about once a year xD Still my all time favorite KiGo Fic! I've always seen Kim as a role-model anyways, but your characterization of her is usually what I strive to be like. Thank you for writing such a great series that has actually impacted my life! Now to read the rest of the series again!
Jesseburnett chapter 4 . 2/15/2017
lmfao. that A/N was almost as great as this story
lenacat22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
thegayestpersonever2 chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
How...how you just gonna leave me like me like that! I'm pissed as sh*t, not for real but i thought they were going to be together.
Dragonling743 chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
You know Lunatic, I always remember a great author, but I totally forgot about this story. In fact I passed over it five or six times while trying to find it, but this is so good. There are mistakes and errors and confusing moments, but this is such a great set up for the series, and I just wanted to inform you that I freaking love this.

I don't often spend my day off reading something over again, in fact I've only read three or four stories over again, but this. This is good. Thanks again for spreading the joy.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
On the whole, so So good, the feels...you captured the wondering teen heart and spirit perfectly
blueforu chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
When ever I feel sad or read one of your more serious/sad stories I always find myself reading this. I love everything you write!
hausofbraus chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
All I did during this story was experience terrible mood swings. I was either laughing uncontrollably or sobbing on the bathroom floor.
Prinplup64 chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
Interesting
jiggermole chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
"worse than someone washing a cat on a brick wall"
I had to read it more than twice to believe what my eyes reported. Yep just as strange as I thought, and oop, yep, there it is. My brain conjuring the sound of a very angry cat being dragged across bricks. Thanks. I will probably use this in everyday speech now. I may in fact get a t-shirt with those words emblazoned on the front. Just so people stop and try and kick-start their brains into normal operation. Though we both know they won't be able to. It will keep rolling around in their skull, confounding their every thought.
Overall so far so good. Gonna have to read more to get the whole 'verse figured out. Just wanted to let you know of the terrible, terrible phrase that will now keep me up nights.
Matts.S chapter 15 . 1/19/2015