Reviews for Walking the Line
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i love it, hilarious.

i'm a little confused though: when the redhead was in the box, did the three goons left her food? that part is a little confusing, you merge the scene outside when Shego found the redhead eating, then they are in Shego's house.

just something that I still found confusing...

great job Star, gonna read on
Ryoshu chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
this was just loads of fun to read. it made me laugh repeatedly. thank you so much and I thought the ending was a nice and actually realistic wrap up to the first act as you call it. nice job on Kim's masks and hidden facets. those were really well written and portrayed. drakken's two minutes was hilarious. thanks again and I am off to read the next act. yeah!
poo anonymous chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
My brain has died from 7.5 hours of reading. I'll get back to you on the review.
The Insanity556 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This story is awsome! One of the things I enjoyed was the fact that this story had good spelling and good gramer. this may sound wierd but I hate bad spelling. I have to ask where did you get the inspiration for this story.
TempestDash chapter 19 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this is truly superb, you are a very talented craftsman. Nearly three years of being talked up about how great of a writer you are was apparently well deserved.

Despite how quickly you write, this fic showed a lot of evolution of style in it, which I respect. At the start I was charmed by an interesting premise and some punchy prose. But, your love of short sentences started to seem staccato after a while and felt awkward to me. Some fumbling prose and a couple typos didn't help things.

But somewhere around part 3 or 4 you began to hit a stride and most of any complaints I had were washed away by some astute humor and great characterization. For existing entirely in AU, you did a great job painting the world around characters we knew only descriptions of at first. Dropping hints every which way about hidden strife or dilemma was skillful and payed off in gradually more rewarding increments.

By the end I was completely immersed and I am both delighted and felt teased by the lack of a resolution to the principal relationship. The feeling of being teased is because this ending is almost entirely arbitrary because nothing feels resolved at this point and we haven't settled onto a new social standard yet to indicate that what comes next is truly a new tale.

But the feeling of joy is twofold. First, of course, is because there obviously is more to read about these two, which keeps me from feeling left without a place to go. The second is completely contradictory to sense of being teased, but the fact that you didn't quickly toss a resolution at the end of the tale without further elaboration shows great restraint. These characters are clearly nowhere near a point where their problems can be resolved and it's a good thing you didn't put a last second 'escape into the sunset' ending that would have trivialized the great effort Shego made in the end to set things right in Kim's life.

Anyway, I'm done talking for now because there is more to read and I'm sure you'll be sick of my lengthy deconstructions by the time I make it all the way up to your most recent work.

Last time: Great story. I'm really jealous.
Doggmania chapter 19 . 8/5/2008
Truly, truly an incredible story.

Funny and touching.

I was intially thrown for a loop by how you had kim acting at first. As the story went along, it made more and more sense.

Like you said, "Not every romance has a happy ending", but this isn't the end.

Can't wait to read the rest.

Great job.
Xona230 chapter 19 . 7/20/2008
Hello, first of all. I love Walk the Line and the three sequels that you made. I couldn't sleep or wait to get out of work in order to read your stories. This is the my first time reading in Fanfiction and was fortunate enough to find your artistic creativity on one of my favorite shows. I congratulate you and hope to read more literature like this. It inspires me to one day complete my unfinish stories and hope that you are the one to read them. Once again thank you for the eye candy and emotional description.

One last thing. As a reader and fan to your work (walk the line and the sequels), I would like to preserve your story for future wonderful times. I am wandering and hoping that you can find a way to make your stories downloadable and printable. Thank you and If not I will read your stories online. X)
X.xSixfeetunderx.X chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Love it
Crytyk chapter 19 . 6/2/2008
I enjoyed your story immensely...and I've only seen like one Kim Possible episode.

The only word I can find to describe this is..."cute".
Ryukashy chapter 19 . 5/10/2008
Very good story. I like this AU and the acting of Kim is very particular. It's a kind of "rebel" Kim for some aspects, but it's possible to understand why she wants to be someone's pet. Obviously the writing is very good and I didn't find any boring sequence, altough this isn't an action fiction. Excellent work. Now I'll fly to read the sequel. ;-)
chris chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
I really like your story. It is very innovative with a new look at old character while still keeping them in character. This is just a little correction, -kun is actually used as a form of endearment towards a male friend, -san would translate as Mr., Mrs. or Miss and would be used even with peers.
Rain Addict CM chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
that was a really good story! i enjoyed reading it greatly and i thank you for the chance!_ i could not stop reading it all day! well im off to read some more of your work._

Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
hahaha, great end to the chapter!_

Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
your previews really freak me out sometimes...but good chapter!_

Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 3/24/2008