Reviews for Walking the Line
MHB89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I have question about ''Falsetto Jones'' in which part of the ''Walking the Line Saga'' does he start a relationship with Betty
melb623 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Awesome! I love Betty and Shego being friends in this story and I love their attitude towards one another. It's hilarious! Seeing Kim as a pet was also a unique way of how the two girls fall in love with one another. I love it so far! Well done and looking forward to continuing the saga! :)
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
...Shego should accidentally burn her pet alive. Yes...accidentally.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I have to say that I'm absolutely loving this
lemon-rind chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
This was a crazy premise but I definitely enjoyed it. thanks for the story.
Raischenzo chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
This is a series i've been meaning to read for a while. It was an interesting ride especially seeing Kim not certain of what she truly wanted out of life for herself. I'm also glad I read this story because Kim's actions reminded me of a character I created for one of my stories. It was that since of nolstagia that allowed me to understand why Kim agreed to wanting to be Shego's "pet". The whole time I was thinking she really just wants to payback at least a tenth of the kindness Shego has shown her in some way just like Cynder and Shina (My OC's). Out of all the stories I've read I really like this. You can feel the bond the start of something growing. The best part was how it did not rely on sex to spice things up. The character development was there and all you wanted was for them both to be happy even if it meant Kim was to stay her pet. Sorry for the rant I just absolutely fell in love with this story.
crkswolf chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Back again, cried again, loved it all over again.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Sad part if he was real, Drakken, I would imagine him doing the same thing you just wrote after sex -._.-
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Yay lol!
Kp is getting some love :3

Weird though you would pair Drakken and Shego together... I can never get over the fact that Drakken is twice her age and considers her a daughter ]:

Ew.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Looks like 'Kimi wa petto' dorama a lot, really.
Guntherson962 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
This was geinus, I loved the whole ride from start to finish, Kudos to you.
sanekittens chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Read all of those words and it wasn't rated M. That's a first but I thoroughly enjoyed it!
sanekittens chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
Tears man..actual tears.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
hangs head
sanekittens chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I feel a backfire coming on
375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »