Reviews for Walking the Line
Raischenzo chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
This is a series i've been meaning to read for a while. It was an interesting ride especially seeing Kim not certain of what she truly wanted out of life for herself. I'm also glad I read this story because Kim's actions reminded me of a character I created for one of my stories. It was that since of nolstagia that allowed me to understand why Kim agreed to wanting to be Shego's "pet". The whole time I was thinking she really just wants to payback at least a tenth of the kindness Shego has shown her in some way just like Cynder and Shina (My OC's). Out of all the stories I've read I really like this. You can feel the bond the start of something growing. The best part was how it did not rely on sex to spice things up. The character development was there and all you wanted was for them both to be happy even if it meant Kim was to stay her pet. Sorry for the rant I just absolutely fell in love with this story.
crkswolf chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Back again, cried again, loved it all over again.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Sad part if he was real, Drakken, I would imagine him doing the same thing you just wrote after sex -._.-
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Yay lol!
Kp is getting some love :3

Weird though you would pair Drakken and Shego together... I can never get over the fact that Drakken is twice her age and considers her a daughter ]:

Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Looks like 'Kimi wa petto' dorama a lot, really.
Guntherson962 chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
This was geinus, I loved the whole ride from start to finish, Kudos to you.
sanekittens chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Read all of those words and it wasn't rated M. That's a first but I thoroughly enjoyed it!
sanekittens chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
Tears man..actual tears.
sanekittens chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
hangs head
sanekittens chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I feel a backfire coming on
Guest chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Very interesting concept! I like it :)
ShadowDancer01 chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
A great story that starts on of my favorite series. Very AU but still seems to capture the characters well. This is the story that got me to try Tramps Like Us.
shamanic demonator chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story as always :)
atalanta black chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Ah, I love Isabel. I've seen a few versions of Shego' s mom, but I think Isabel is the best. I hate Jason though. Team Kane forever! Jason's a jerk, but I haven't read this story very recently so maybe he wasn't as bad in this as he was in Something's Got to Give. Still, f Edward, Jacob, and every other popular male. Team Kane all the way. Please pardon the rambling, it's too late to be reading and my eyes are halfway closed but I'm no stranger to all-nighters when your stories are concerned. Who cares about school tomorrow? I can live off KiGo, painkillers for my broken arm, caffeine, and Kane being a little, lovable perv.
Shikimo chapter 19 . 12/26/2013