Reviews for Walking the Line
UncleKai chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
Shegos Mother... huh. That ought to be intresting!

Another nice thing was the glimpse of the daily 'pet-master'-routine between Kim and Shego. A very intresting relationship.

Can't await the next chapter! ;)
Zeke Takanara chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
*tear drop* I luv it!

This chappy was freakin awesome!

_

Hope you update soon!

I can't wait,dude you should get literature award or something for this!
NoDrogs chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Great Story, interested in seeing what Shego's mom is like.
lady-of-tormentdeath chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
that story was so freaking awsome I have no words to give it the proper honor it so exceedingly needs.
Flamekiller chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Ooh... cool... Hey! I just realized! This chapter started AND ended with a mom. Hm... Interesting... And I'm too easily amused.

Being someone's pet sounds kinda fun. You could be lazy and sleep all day.

I wonder why Shego's mother is there? Maybe she saw the video on TV or something, so knew that Shego is hurt?
Otritzi chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Eep. This is going to be purely scary. I can't wait to see the next chapter. *Evil grin*

Keep the chapters coming.
Chibi-Zion chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
I'm having your children for that chapter.

I love the ending and want to see how it plays out. Please tell me the next update is really soon.
Dartxni chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
I'm not sure I've ever read a story so completely off its rocker. On the other hand, considering the title... I didn't like this story when I first started it, and almost put it down after the first chapter, but like a red-headed freeloader you sometimes find in boxes in front of your door, it grew on me. Can't wait to see the end.
Redaeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wicked, I love how this is going.

I am truly interested in how Shego's family is going to be portrayed, I'm guessing since Hego and the rest of them aren't going to be the heros they are depicted as in the show.

*Laughs* Poor Drakken really is clueless isn't he, can't he see he is losing Shego everytime he opens his mouth?

So Kim's decision is "What am I going to be when I grow up?" I can actually see that happening to the girl who can do anything.
OokamiInu chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hm quite an intresting idea ya got going there ) Heheh using the people from Kim Possible with this idea is a wonderful thing And After reading the second chapter, I have an idea of where you got it from ;) Heheh I still like it, and hope to see more of it after chapter twelve! ]
Zeke Takanara chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
I love this fic so much _

Plz update soon

IT RULEZ!

You should win nobel prize for liteature dude

Dilvish 2.0 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
I have read, and liked, this story since the second chapter was posted, and it just gets better and better.

Update as soon as you can.
UncleKai chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Damm... you know how to build up the Tension.

Want more! ;)
NoDrogs chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Neato story. Kind of wondering how Dr. Drakken and Hego will get along.

Question: In this AU, is Drakken's mom named Mrs. Drakken or Mrs. Lipsky?
4aLyssa4 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005