Reviews for Walking the Line
Dartxni chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
I'm not sure I've ever read a story so completely off its rocker. On the other hand, considering the title... I didn't like this story when I first started it, and almost put it down after the first chapter, but like a red-headed freeloader you sometimes find in boxes in front of your door, it grew on me. Can't wait to see the end.
Redaeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wicked, I love how this is going.

I am truly interested in how Shego's family is going to be portrayed, I'm guessing since Hego and the rest of them aren't going to be the heros they are depicted as in the show.

*Laughs* Poor Drakken really is clueless isn't he, can't he see he is losing Shego everytime he opens his mouth?

So Kim's decision is "What am I going to be when I grow up?" I can actually see that happening to the girl who can do anything.
OokamiInu chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Hm quite an intresting idea ya got going there ) Heheh using the people from Kim Possible with this idea is a wonderful thing And After reading the second chapter, I have an idea of where you got it from ;) Heheh I still like it, and hope to see more of it after chapter twelve! ]
Zeke Takanara chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
I love this fic so much _

Plz update soon

IT RULEZ!

You should win nobel prize for liteature dude

Dilvish 2.0 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
I have read, and liked, this story since the second chapter was posted, and it just gets better and better.

Update as soon as you can.
UncleKai chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Damm... you know how to build up the Tension.

Want more! ;)
NoDrogs chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Neato story. Kind of wondering how Dr. Drakken and Hego will get along.

Question: In this AU, is Drakken's mom named Mrs. Drakken or Mrs. Lipsky?
4aLyssa4 chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
Awesome chapter! Cant wait for the next one! _
C. A. C. H chapter 12 . 12/29/2005
] I am in love with this story. While not in love with you, I love you.
tidus4yuna chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
Eww Drakken *shudders* This is really good though, eurgh i hope Shego really didnt do the nasty. Well its not that nasty but with him, i bet... rambling again. Right, anyway lovely story ol' chap.

With love,

- tidus4yuna
Otritzi chapter 11 . 12/27/2005
Hmm...Nothing real surprising here. I doubt Shego actually got off with Drakken though. I have a feeling Kim won't be leaving right away anyway.

Keep the chapters coming.
Zeke Takanara chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
AWESOME CHAPPY _!

I loved it

Made me laugh

Mdae me cry from laughter

I loved every minute of it

Suspense is good too

PLZ UPDATE SOON _

I love this fic!
UncleKai chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
Yay! Chapter Eleven and still good!

I had some doubts with the pet-Thing, but you actually did make this story good and plausible.

Shego and her thing for Drakken? Well... talk about 'be wary what you wish for'...

You're on my watch-list, that's for sure.

UncleKai
Chibi-Zion chapter 11 . 12/26/2005
You are very evil with the teasing of the next chapters and stuff.

I'm not touch the who drunk Drakken bit...namely because it scares me where it ends up. I was actually hoping for sloshed Kim Shego, but you can't win everything right?
C. A. C. H chapter 10 . 12/25/2005