Reviews for Walking the Line
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
I am having the best time reading this story! Although it is, as you so pithily put it, "AU like a mug", and although I don't typically ENJOY AU-type stories because it is usually done in order to violate the characters in some fashion ... this one is enchanting. How you have managed to let Kim be Kim even in what may be the weirdest circumstance she's ever seen is a real wonder. Shego's not as difficult (she's not as complex, let's face it) so seeing her as a Special Forces cop isn't that big a stretch.

Anyway, thanks! I'll post additional comments as they occur to me.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
This is ... the ... fourth? Yeah, probably fourth time I have STARTED this story, and this is the farthest I've gotten to date. Something always derails me. This time, though, I'm bookmarking it. Because NOW you have introduced some extremely compelling plot complications that I'd never seen before, and now you have REALLY grabbed my interest.

(Side note: the past tense of the verb "lead" is "led". The noun "lead", as in the dull, gray, poisonous metallic element that is denser than gold, has nothing to do with "leading" or having "led" in the sense of getting someone or something to follow you around.)

I've got to assume that either A] there is some sort of inter-dimensional exchange going on, or B] one of Drakken's inventions mind-wiped a bunch of people, or C] ... I have no freaking clue and can't wait to see how this pans out.
Earu chapter 19 . 3/9/2013
Great story, looks like you've integrated some stuff from Kimi Wa Petto greatly with KP characters, a well done relationship up the good work :)
Hewhoislost chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Man I love these universe you craft. I mean just wow.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Another fantastic story! I've read all of your pariah stories, and am really glad you wrote this A/U as well. Can't sing enough praise, but I hope you never stop writing
crazybrit1987 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
nice to see Shego trying to drive Kim crazy
crazybrit1987 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
good start i think this might turn out better than the vampire Kim series
Zuli chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Well, hello there SL! God, I remember reading this ages ago. How I've missed it! This is one of my absolute favorite universes ever and it feels good to be back :D
Goth Albino Angel chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
*deadpan voice* Drakken? Seriously? Oh Goddess, I'm about to die of laughter. *a beat. Falls over laughing* Chiller! And what's about to happen next is probably going to be just as good. Woohoo! Oh, uh, there are instances where Shego's pov refers to Kim as... Kim, but Shego doesn't know her name yet.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
You own the computer you're typing on, right? That counts as owning something. By the. Way this story has me hooked just enough that I keep reading and because of what you just said would happen next, I'm somewhat curious to find out what's going on next. Great job so far and totally loving the fangtastic story.
UnBrokenFlow chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Interesting .
DarkJosey66 chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
Another great story i thoroughly enjoy im now im moving on next part of this lovely story
DarkJosey66 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Everytime i see the word pet in refrence to Kim it makes me wanna laugh o and your description of Kim slightly reminds me of Cat from Victorious for some reason
DarkJosey66 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
The notion alone of Shego and Drakken sleeping together is enough to make my stomache queazy i wonder how you felt while writing this chapter
DarkJosey66 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012