Reviews for Familial Moments
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 15 . 9/21
I love this! Can't believe I only discovered this now! I wouldn't mind at all if this were all canon after AC. The calmness and relaxing everyday routines with this family is a great change and a huge improvement in Cloud's life, he NEEDS this peaceful life. Tifa being the understanding friend (girlfriend or wife or mother of their more or less adopted children, hehe) and Marlene and Denzel's adorable-ness is just wonderful to read. I do hope this is what happened after AC for real; for them to be a real family even though none of them are blood-related and had suffered so many problems in the past.

Love your writing! Thank you for this! :D
saturday101 chapter 53 . 6/23
I've read this fic twice before, but suddenly this time the Veiridians reminded me of Sig and Izumi from FMA...
Blackshadow390 chapter 107 . 2/22/2014
I loved it!
policis chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Best drabble collection of this series
SinsDeed chapter 93 . 1/27/2013
Goddamnit. You made me cry! Good chapter!
SinsDeed chapter 60 . 1/27/2013
:O LEON! I half expected Yuffie to pop out and scream "Squally!"
Rabid Lola chapter 107 . 1/28/2012
Did I ever reach the end, and review this chapter? :)) Heeeey Yuncyn! :) Gee, that email-penpal idea never materialized. Hm. I'll give it another try. :P

But anyway, this isn't an email, but a real review! I like how this ties everything up, and rather than explore the Cloud-Tifa relationship, it actually brought us back to Zack's and Cloud's. It emphasizes that the whole collection was not solely about bringing Cloud and Tifa together (even if most of the drabbles concerned them), but about family, which is about more than just two people. And it explores the nature of love (non-romantic) and friendship, especially that last part when Zack talks about Cloud being proof of his existence, and Cloud living for Zack. I am getting philosophical, so I'll stop here. :))

That aside, kudos! Hope to hear from you soon. :)
Anime Onnanoko chapter 107 . 7/1/2011
This was a really great story, I really enjoyed reading it, I liked how you ended it, it was really sweet.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 107 . 5/19/2011
I actually read this in three-four sittings. o.0

Well done.

By the way, urls don't show up in the text, so even if readers now that you're on LiveJournal they may not be able to find you/your story.
WriteFF13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I sat in front of my computer for hours reading this...I think I got pale from staring at the screen! The story was absolutely wonderful! There were many times where I literally was rolling-on-the-floor-laughing! My favorite author right here, folks!

Would you mind reading my story and tell me if its good or not? i did my best, and I'm not even fifteen years old yet!

YunCyn, your story in wonderful! chapter 106 . 5/8/2011
Awesome story I was sitting and reading these for 6 hours strait. I can't get enough
Cat chapter 107 . 3/26/2011
This was an amazing story.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 99 . 2/6/2011
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 82 . 2/6/2011
I have to agree; I think it's cute (in a..uh..manly way?) that Cloud still feels so insecure, after /saving the whole freakin' world./

But habits are hard to break, I guess. :) Here's hoping he gets over himself soon!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 34 . 2/5/2011
I think Vinnie is probably great with kids
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »