Reviews for Out of Time
SaphireInTheSky chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
LOVED IT! the humour and irony was great together, and docs confusion and innocence only made it better ;) great job!
C. Sheena Tanjian chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
Quite interesting, and yes I could tell that you both were experts in your respective fields. I would say it would be useful to define some of the medical terms earlier on, thus laymen would not be so confused. Though you say that it has been discontinued, I personally think that it has a beautiful ending as is. I would not add anything else, kind of a 'riding off into the sunset' style ending (except not that cliche).
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
This has been absolutely amazingly written and I hope that y'all will be able to inject 10ccs of Epinepherin and revive it. I would love to read more.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 9 . 5/4/2007

I understand though...I'm married w/a 5 year old boy, that works 40 hours a week, 40 minutes away from home.

I do love your writing style! Keep this story on-line, so others can see it!

UGH-nursing school is hard work! I know you can do well, so good luck it!

Thanks for your wonderful story! I do hope one of these days you both and finish it!

Beth :)
nathan-p chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Hee... mistaken for a man by a fortune cookie... hee.

However, this fic is indubitably made of win. Time travel is usually quite funny.
RaincoatSammy chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
This story is really really good, usually time travel stories can so easily get rubbish and fangirl but this is really good and i hope you update soon.
Bluemousey chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
Hey! I'm so very glad you updated your story. I've been waiting to see if you would continue. Thank you for the update. I love how the story is progressing, and I can't wait to see what Doc will think of the 21 century.

Please update soon!
TheKillerIsMe chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
You're fantastic and I love this story. Hope you update soon!
Official Rambler chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
*steeples fingers*

Excellant... excellant... You know, this chapter indeed makes me want to jump back on the bandwagon, if my schedule permits it...

We definately need to get Doc on a roller coaster. ... I think he'd like the whatsit at Santa Cruz...

funyun chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Wow... I really love this story. Just found it, and I love it. I'm actually finding myself interested in these original characters, a novel experience for me! Also, I love the historical and medical(I don't really know, you sound smart so I'll take your word for it) accuracy. This is a great idea and has a lot of potential. Squee!
Lilyanatos chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
Dear lord, I love it. I'm a Huge DOC Holiday fan. ::daydreams:: I love it. please please more.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Hey, I didn't actually read the story but I just thought I'd let you know (because I'm such a loser) that I'm related to Doc Holiday in some way or know, like the actual real person that the character in the movie was based on...isn't that special?

Sorry for waisting your time lol I'm kind of a nerd.
bluemousey chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
Well, what can I say? I'm a Doc Holliday fan. Love the movie and love your story as well. I just finished watching Tombstone for the 20 thousandth time, and then stumbled upon your story. I am very impressed with the speech patterns of your Dr. Holliday. Very true to what I imagine he sounded like. What an interesting guy he must have been and what a sad life he had. Well, I look forward to more of your story and will check back often for updates. Great job!
Official Rambler chapter 8 . 4/25/2006

Brillo. So, like, could we still brainstorm? That was pretty much all I was contributing anyway... ;
EmiliosLoofah chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
Yee-haw! Another GREAT chappie!

"I can't believe she would do something like that just to get at him. Pah." LOL! I'm glad she did! This story is SO great!

"She believes that Dr Holliday may in fact be the actual Doc Holliday, the one from the OK Corral." You go JEAN!

"But what do you think, Elizabeth? It all sounds awfully crazy to me... you sure Jean isn't a fruit?" That's s GREAT!

"An unbidden mental image of Dr Holliday cuddling a Care-Bear plushie crossed Elizabeth's mind, and she almost tumbled out of her chair." ROFL!

"Fighting the urge to curtsey, she unclipped her ID badge and proffered it." I LOVE YOU! LOL!

"I hate... that... goddamned... dope fiend..." LOL!

"There's no way you can be Doc Holliday... but you must be... oh dear." The hamster is spinning the wheel, Liz!

"I believe you, Jean... I feel really silly for believing in something this far-fetched, but I do. That man is the real Doc Holliday from Tombstone, Arizona... but what do we do with him?" Send him to my bedroom right away! Bwa ha ha ha! I crack myself up!

Great chapter! Update soon...but you and I know what 'soon' means...maybe a month, if the reader are lucky!

Beth :)