Reviews for Rudolph the Red Nosed Yoshi
Happy Yoshi chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
This is interesting . . . You could have done the songs to make it MORE interesting but hey, it's your story. You get to do whatever you want! I had never watched Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer before, but this fanfic inspired me to. It's JUST like the FILM itself! I'm impressed! DEEPLY impressed!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful story you got there, and wonderful talent :). I'd go as far to say this is one of the best Christmas stories yet. Ah-ah-ah! Not yet! ;D
David Noble chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Impressive and a nice take off on the original Rankin/Bass production. You've got great creativity.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
POKEBALL!YAYYYYYYY
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
POKEBALL REFERENCES AMAZING DIALOGUE THIS IS SO AJSNSNDIANSND...
You. Are. A. Genius.
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Interesting
Peachy-Author chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
I noticed that you wrote this like the Christmas special! I love the special, and I was thrilled to find that this story was just like it! From now on, when I watch it, I'll be seeing this fic instead! Wonderful job!
DragonKazooie89 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
I loved this story and the parody you wrote! Perfect time of the year to read it too.
maranic chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
i love the ending of this chaptter poor thing for both of them i hope Mario is in this i know he is telling the story but i hope he is in it well good job.
DonPianta chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
LOL Waluigi is the boss!
SakineSamus chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Cute! I loved it.
luckymermaid chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was So FUNNY and good! Keep up the good work on the other storys. XD.
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Loved it! Such a great story!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Yay, happy end for all! (insert corny holiday quote of your choice here) Wario wins at life. You do too, of course.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
Oh noes, Wario died! (M, bananas... XD)