Reviews for Some Ways It Could Happen
ItsALifesJourney chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
You have such a unique perspective in these little one shots. The abstractness of it all and the poetic flow and darkness of them make it feel so ethereal at points.

I'm very impressed. I also think I've read some of these stories over on svufiction dot com but can't for the life of me remember if you have the same penname over there. As I was reading, I knew I recognized some of these from somewhere else.

Crazy awesome writing.
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Read your other two SVU stories and enjoyed both of them. Too bad you aren't still writing for SVU. You're very talented. Thanks for sharing your writing.
JLo10131121 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Very nice X-Files crossover! It took me a second, but recognized the reference. LOL. Too true about Monica and John. I never paid attention after DD left and kinda lost interest except for when he came back. Now that I've got the complete series, I'm going back to rewatch the eps and I'll catch up on J&M. thanks for the read.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 20 . 4/10/2007
Oh wow.

That was scary...powerful and made me nervous! LOL!

Love it! More soon!

mandi *_*
castlelove1221 chapter 20 . 4/9/2007
last review for today i promise :) i really like all of these and i hope there will be a new one posted soon! can't wait to read whatever you write next!
castlelove1221 chapter 17 . 4/9/2007
well written, but i am confused...what happened?
castlelove1221 chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
ok, i've decided that all of these situations are my favorite, but i think this one is my favorite favorite :) all of them are really great so far but this one was just soo AWESOME!
castlelove1221 chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
that one was excellent as well...i am really liking all of these EO moments! i love your writing!
castlelove1221 chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
oh my gosh that one was excellent! "She dreamed of the snow-covered driveway, which led long and steep to a destination unknown. At the top was either salvation or damnation. Olivia had a little of both now."-loved that part especially :)
castlelove1221 chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
i really like all of these little EO situations! i think this one is my favorite so far :)
castlelove1221 chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
"Every ending has a beginning."-i like that line a lot.
onetreefan chapter 20 . 4/8/2007
OOH... Dark and creepy. I love it! I hope there is more soon...

EO!

onetreefan
Alexis Dawn chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
ill read the rest later but i love this its been making me cry though
marianne0424 chapter 20 . 4/8/2007
ok ! i dont get this story , and i think you meant Serena not Sabrina, ie, if you were referring to Liv's mom, its a lil to abstract maybe you should be the next shakespeare !:)
nicole812us chapter 19 . 2/2/2007
Great story. Elliot and Olivia are great around each other.