Reviews for Rumpelstiltskin's Handcuffs
ASJS chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
So I really like this story, like a lot! I pretty much laughed in every chapter. I'm going to favorite the story in hopes that you'll finish it even though its been a year almost.
Lorde Voldemort chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
After reading and following all 3 of your fanfic a, I can tell that someone really loves dark Hermione/Darkmione. And it's me, thanks to you!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
This is amazing! Please continue!
Beizanten chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Great story. Very interesting and amusing
MangoAnime64 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Great Story! Update please! :D
Calimocho chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
It's been a while!

Glad to have an update!

I found Draco's response to Ron's comment to be amusing...

I wonder what Draco's next move is going to be!

Can't wait for the next chapter

- Liz
starzstruck-1 chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
When I checked my email and saw this story had an update, I sincerely came close to tears. I really hope you continue to update because this story is epic
Lupinara chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
And so the plot thickens further...

I can't wait for you to update !

...wont it be difficult to run from a rapacious Draco when they are handcuffed together?...just a little
Lupinara chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
EXTREME EPICNESS!

I really love love love your story!

UpDate soon!
MotoKia217 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
i got an alert for the sixth chapter of Rumplestiltskin's Handcuffs but i can't access it, it it a mistake and there is no chapter 6 or it something not working but there is a chapter 6?
Otyu08gd chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Really sweet at the end! I love this and please update soon!
JarethGirl30028 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
I can't believe you haven't updated after three years! This is really really intriguing! I need more! I hope you update again! :)

JarethGirl
The Crimson Sheath chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
This story is so amazing! I love it! I can't wait for you to update! It's so fabulous! Please please please update soon! Pretty please! It's just so good!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
please update!
haiylighGIRL chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
finish this story please!