Reviews for Intransigence
Miaya Tezuka chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Beautiful story :') I love it to bits, despite it making me cry so much.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
So beautiful *cries*
kolachess chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
Whoa...frickin intense! Awesome story! I wonder why I never found it before...
xSakuraBlossom chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Oh my god. This was absolutely incredible. A heartrending tale, and such a sad ending... I could feel every emotion detailed in the story. I just don't know what to say. You're an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more from you.

Great job. Keep writing
MIM199 chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Wah! T_T ;_; so sad.
But unfortunly it was good to. so thumbs up.
*goes to hundle in my corner and cries*
Asami-chann chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
I loved this. It was so good. Just the way it was written made you feel bad for Fuji, but like he brought it on himself at the same time. I felt so bad for Eiji, it wasn't funny. He's always the third wheel with Fuji.

The way you kept everyone true to character was good too. Usually Eiji is just a dumb blonde, but he's actually quite smart. You showed that and I love that in a fic.

Please keep on writing in the future!

Asami-chan
MysteriousEyez chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
This was one of the strangest stories I have ever read. There were moments when I had to simply take a break from reading this just to process the information. With that said I think you did a good job of showing Fuji's decent into the madness that consumed him.
Kid9535 chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
Hah, I found it, and after I read the whole story.

I have to say this was insanely beautiful and sensitive. Somehow, I felt some gaps inbetween but probably because I skimmed through it and doubled back.
fmuder chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Sometimes I let authors know how I rarely leave reviews anymore (due to laziness), but I guess commenting on a completed story is rarer still. After all, aren't reviews just to get the author to churn out the next chapter quicker? ;)

Lately I've been reading quite a lot of TeFu angst, even though they literally made my heart wrench, and I often try to find TeFu fluff to read right after. After I finished your fic I realized I should have bookmarked something funny in preparation.

I'm not sure why I like angst really, I've always gravitated towards tragic songs, books, tv shows and movies. It often felt like watching 2 cars speeding towards each other. I knew what was happening, I knew what will happen soon (or guessed correctly) and yet perhaps in my mind I was hoping all occupants would come out miraculously alive. But do I really want a happy ending? While reading your fic, I was surprised at times how Fuji was still alive, still enduring so much pain. I know Tezuka would be strong enough to live through Fuji's suicide, as he always is. And for some reason, I think I wanted Fuji to commit suicide because now all the characters (ok, maybe Tezuka not so much :D) can now feel guilty about what they did, that it was them that pushed Fuji over the edge. If the ending was anything else, I probably wouldn't be able to stomach it. Not all past can be suppressed (again), not all can really be forgotten, and not all deserved to be forgiven.

Or maybe I'm just a sick sick person who should really be studying for her midterm on Thurs. I look forward to start reading Disappearance, the summary sounds pretty interesting (angst!).
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Huh. That's odd...

I was just scanning through, looking for a line I think came from this story, and the last paragraph...I don't remember that first sentence.

Gah. My memory is leaving me. I'm getting old. TT_TT
Chrono Breaker chapter 14 . 2/23/2008
the Eiji part was sad adn the fuji and tezuka part was even sadder; at first i was so happy that tezuka was alive; and then it got sadder when i realized that fuji was mentally ill; the ending was a shocker; i didn't expect you to kill fuji off, since the story was sad enough as it is (crys). But it WAS quite unpredictable.

The ending sort of reminds me of the ending in kaori yuki's boys next door; great minds DO seem to think

Overall, it's a very nice story the descriptions and wording and twisting plot, makes this story one of best tezufuji's.
Drugs chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Your FanFic is good. I haven't finished it yet. Actually I just read it a while ago, currently in Chapter 4.

But the thing is your words are too deep and my mind is not so peaceful today.

So..

Gonna' continue it later. x3
darkmage009 chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Are you the one who wrote multiverse?

I think I saw this one a long time ago since who wrote it a long time ago too.

I saw the epilogue twice I think and but I saw first the review and caught sight of Tezuka...died or something.

Honestly I am just scanning the last two chapters. I feel that this is a good tragedy fanfic but I'm afraid to continue reading or starting over but for now, I'll put this on my fave list to remember it somehow. XD
001Kamikakushi chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
i'm just just like "woua ..."

it made me cry. The whole story was so angst! I really felt my heart skipping a beat. Actually, the last sentence, the quote, is what made a single tear come down. T_T

I'm just speechless after reading the epilogue. I know i wanted to say many things but i don't remember anymore.

i'm a bit confused though. So Tezuka was injured but survived in a way, then the reality and the truth were too much for Fuji and he went insane. Was he admitted in a psychatric hospital? or was he injured in any way?

Somehoy, i wonder why Fuji decided to let go of his life when he doesn't have any memories of his dark past. Then he can move on. the nurse even said that he was getting better. Was that also a mask? So sad!

"He turned and caught sight of the strangely familiar wheelchair, empty and deserted at the far edges of the roof."

argh. love how you say things without saying it.
Heart Br0ken chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
:: Gasp :: There shouldn't be a last set for Ryoma against Momo P Ryo-chan's too good for that!